Chapter 32: Don't Forget the Extra Apple!

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS! hey. Soo... this is the last chapter, and then an epilogue, and one chapter in Maddox's point of view. So choose carefully. Comment the chapter you want me to write in his perspective. (I wanna live a life from a new perspective). I'm only accepting "Chapter #" comments- no describing chapters. Keep in mind when choosing chapters: choose a chapter that was fun, choose a chapter where you were curious as to what Maddox was thinking, choose a chapter that wasn't boring! :)

RESULTS FOR THE TITLE CONTEST ARE IN. I'VE GONE THROUGH ALL OF THE COMMENTS (every single one) AND HAVE NARROWED DOWN THE LIST. AND THEN I'VE NARROWED IT DOWN SOME MORE. AND THEN I NARROWED IT DOWN AGAIN. BASICALLY, I NARROWED IT DOWN UNTIL I CAME UPON THE TITLE THAT I THINK SUITS MY NEW STORY THE MOST. THANK YOU ALL FOR ENTERING. I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE SUGGESTION YOU GUYS GAVE. THE WINNER FOR THE TITLE CONEST IS: *drum roll* A Touch of Grace by Olliebatt. THERE WERE SO MANY GOOD ONES THAT I'M DEFINITELY USING AS CHAPTER TITLES. Don't worry- you'll still get dedications for that.

HAPPY READING!

Chapter 32: Don't Forget the Extra Apple!

I woke up on Monday morning with a smile on my face. I blinked a few times before grinning widely and getting out of bed to prepare for the day. Once I was ready, I went downstairs and grabbed a few breakfast items before heading outside. A few moments later, right on time, Maddox’s car pulled up, stopping in front of my house. I approached the car, repressing my smile. As I got in, I handed him his breakfast but he paid no mind. Instead, he leaned over and pressed his lips to mine, chuckling quietly as the grin forced its way onto my lips mid kiss.

“I can see that you’re happy,” he muttered as he rested his forehead against mine. I bit my lip and shrugged.

“I guess you can say that,” I told him as he pulled away, slowly making his way down the street.

“Did you tell Winona and Cassidy yet?” he asked once we reached the corner of the street.

“No,” I admitted. To be honest, I wanted to tell them in person so we could squeal and jump around together. It’s not every day that you get your first boyfriend. “Did you tell anyone?”

“Nope,” he responded. “Only Abel.”

“I’m surprised he hasn’t said anything to me yet,” I replied with furrowed eyebrows.

“Should we tell them today?” he asked curiously and I nodded.

“Yeah,” I responded.

“At the same time,” he told me with narrowed eyes.

“What? No!” I hissed. Definitely not. Winona and Cassidy will ruin me. They will both double team me and start reciting things I’ve said about Maddox in the past. And once they do that, they’ll drag me away and interrogate me about what happened. I’d rather tell them when we’re away from the guys, so if they say anything too embarrassing, no one will be there to hear.

“Yes,” he responded. When he saw my expression, he puckered out his lower lip. “Please.”

I scowled at him. “Alright, fine, but only because I feel like Nick has some embarrassing things to say about you, too.” When I saw the slightly panicked look on his face, I smirked. “At the same time, Maddox, remember.”

+ + +

When lunch time came around, Maddox took the seat beside me, making Cassidy move to the seat between Nick and Jackson. Winona didn’t care because she was still on the opposite side of me. Jackson and Nick didn’t bother to say anything either. In fact, they didn’t even seem to notice to change. About five minutes into lunch, Cassidy looked at us. “So what’s with the seat changes?”