Chapter Six

Naoto again visited takemichi in the hospital, as the repeated senario happened to the both of them. Holding a bouquet of roses and a fruit, even no one's gonna eat it anyway .He goes beside takemichi's table and change the flower with the new one and arrange the fruit in the basket.

"Takemichi , remember last time I talked about TOMAN turning into black organization right? Since one month passed , another gang has  been build making the Japan falls into calamity." Naoto telling the unconscious takemichi while holding back his tears.

"As for my sister, someone proposed to her one week ago. Yeah she's already engaged. "

"I  hope that someday THEY will go here and visit you not to forget you. "

A moment of silent , only you can hear the *beep* sound coming from the monitor.

*Beep...*

*Beep...*

*Bee—*

A nurse comes in and smile as he checked Takemichi. Few minutes later , he broke the silence and he start to asking me a question.

"Still not giving up ,sir?" He just looked down and sighed "Yeah" He really wants takemichi to wake up but it's all depend on takemichi if he wants to." You really have faith on him that he will wake up even if there is only a 30% chance of surviving " The nurse said.

Naoto and Him have become close during his stay here in the hospital, all the people in the hospital knows naoto and takemichi's situation.

'Yeah 30 percent...'

"We know takemichi won't give up quickly. He still have a lot to do to help us. Only he knows."  The nurse just sighed and said goodbye to Naoto because he still have a patient to go to, Naoto just nodded and said thanks"

"You  heard that takemichi ,y-you have only 30 percent chance to wake up. When will the time that you will open your eyes. I missed the oceanic eye's of yours."

"Takemichi ..."

His tears flowed after he mentioned takemichi's name. You can feel the pain and sadness in his voice.

"What are we doing here, chiro-san?"  I asked still holding the lady's hand, Chiro just stay silent and the lady guide me entering the cemetery.

'I wonder who's friend died.'

Strong and cold wind landed on my skin along with the fall of cherry blossoms. while I was feeling the surrounding, I didn't realize that the lady  who was holding me had stop, and that I fell for chiro, it's a good thing that he  caught me.

Suddenly the world slowed down, and our eyes met, a faint wind passed causing chiro's hair to move. We were stopped for a few minutes and chiro's grip slowly tightened on my waist and my hand.

"Hana....."

To be continued.....