Shot 7

I was just lazy ass... don't ask me why...

Enjoy reading...

*************************

"It's okay, I forgive you but I wasn't even angry at you." She winked at him and he tickled her waist thus she laughed loudly.

"You love playing, right..." He said tickling her more and happy tears rolled down from her eyes as she laughed more.

"Stop it, please." She said trying to hold his hands and he stopped tickling her.

"I thought you were mad at me the way you gave me cold shoulder." He said kissing her corner lips.

"I wasn't mad because I know you love teasing me and I already planned everything yesterday." She said rubbing her nose with his and he caressed her thigh.

"Smart girlfriend but thank you for this amazing surprise." He said pecking her lips and cheeks.

"My pleasure. Now go and wear your trouser. We are going to dance." She said pulling him out of the couch and grabbing his trouser from the floor then handed him.

"I don't need to wear clothes to dance with you." He said throwing his trouser again and pulling her closer.

"No, you can't dance with me in a naked state. Wear something." She said with a frown and he chuckled before tearing apart her black lingerie thus she widened her eyes.

"Now we both are naked so we can dance." He said placing his hands on her ass but she pushed him with force.

"You... you... that was my favorite lingerie." She said angrily and he smashed his lips on her to cool down her temperature.

"Alexa, play Jogi by Yesser Desai and Aakanksha Sharma." He said breaking the kiss and Alexa played the song.

She just widened her eyes on the choice of his song and her lips curved in smiled at him. He smiled back at her and pulls her more closer.

Main Ta Tere Naal Hi Rehna Ji

Har Gham Sang Tere Sehna Ji

Main Ta Tere Naal Hi Rehna Ji

Har Gham Sang Tere Sehna Ji

Jo Jag Se Kahaa Na Jaaye Woh

Mujhko Bas Tujhse Kehna Ji

He joined their palm and moved their body in the beat of the music while their eyes were locked with each other.

Sona Sona Itna Bhi Kaise Tu Sohna

Tere Ishq Mein Jogi Hona

Mainu Jogi Hona (x2)

Mainu Jogi Hona (x3)

She pushed him and ran to the bed and covered herself with the white satin sheet. He enters the sheet and locked her underneath his warmth.

Ho Ishq Ka Rang Safeyd Piya

Na Chhal Na Kapad Na Bhed Piya

Sau Rang Milein Tu Ik Varga

Phir Aatish Ho Ya Raet Piya

Raet Piya...

He kissed her neck and shoulder then started trailing kisses on her bare chest. She pushed him and sat on his stomach and entwined their fingers.

Jis Jang Mein Tera Ho Rutba

Us Jang Ka Main To

Junaid Piya