thirty four

Can we talk? Heaven finally asked sending the message through to Jayda's contact. She felt bad for snapping at Jayda, because she already knew Jayda would never do anything shady towards her. Her trust was just so messed up that she didn't know who she could believe.

Sure. Jayda replied.

Can you come to the house? Daloni literally just went to sleep and I don't want to wake him. Heaven asked.

On the way. Jayda responded.

Heaven sighed in relief and went to Daloni's room to get him bathed, since she didn't get the chance to do it the night prior. Lately he had been sleeping more than usual during the day, because he would stay up all through the night.

She decided to just get him washed while he was still asleep to avoid any unwanted tantrums. She picked him up carefully and took him to his bathroom, running a small bath.

While the water warmed up, she carried him into his closet to pick out a simple blue spider man onesie and his white socks. She then went back to the bathroom and started undressing him.

Daloni had a different bath routine. His skin was very sensitive so she only used the Baby Aveeno's Gentle Wash. She washed his body a couple of times and then dried him off.

"Tired." Daloni whined.

Heaven continued drying his skin and then started to lotion him down in the same brand lotion. It was a light vanilla scent and it always kept him moisturized through the day.

After she was done she quickly got him dressed and decided to leave his curls free. She grabbed his spider man toothbrush and opened his mouth to get each small teeth that he had.

"No!" Daloni whined, trying to squirm out of Heaven's hold. She ignored his whines and got the roof of his mouth along with his tongue.

"Spit papa." She instructed.

Daloni leaned down in the sink and spit making it splatter all over the sink and faucet. Brushing his teeth was always the messiest job for Heaven.

Heaven took a white wash cloth and held his face to get all of the eye boogers and dried up snot on his face. "Ew papa." She chuckled.

"Mommy no." Daloni yelled, trying to fight Heaven off. He hated getting his face washed, but Heaven was never going to let him walk around looking nasty.

Heaven concentrated on one eye booger that was being stubborn and finally got it out of his eye. "There, I'm done." She mumbled.

Daloni jumped off the counter and stomped to the living room to go back to sleep. Heaven had already did her hygiene so she cleaned Daloni's bathroom and then washed her hands.

~

"Thank you for coming over." Heaven stated, opening the door for Jayda.

"Suprised you even text me, you wanted me to delete your number." Jayda mumbled, carrying her bag on her shoulder.

Heaven waited for Jayda to sit down to start speaking. "Jayda."

"First, I wanna apologize for snapping on you like that. I was angry with both of them, but mostly mad at myself. I know that you would never do no shady shit towards me, but my trust was betrayed by someone who I called a brother. Every since I started at the hospital, you've always looked out for me. Every time I need something, you're always the one to come through. Jayda you're the realest friend I ever had, and I just pray that I didn't fuck that up."

"You really think that if I knew they were messing around, I would have hooked y'all up?" Jayda asked.

"No, it's just I thought since y'all were best friends y'all were close and told each other everything." Heaven shook her head.