Chapter 4

Sky's POV

I felt a little hurt by that, I guess. I picked up my plate when I was done and set it in the sink. I walked to my room and laid on the bed my back to the door for some reason it hurt me more than it should've. I looked at my phone September 14, michael's birthday. I got up and grabbed my wallet he is now eleven.

I walked out the door towards the street, Colton wasn't in the kitchen or anywhere to be found when I went back out there. I walked to my old house.

"Michael!" I yelled. He ran up to me an hugged me, last time I saw him he was going mute from the divorce. He didn't say anything but he smiled an that was good enough for me. I got my wallet an handed him two hundred dollar bills.

"Sorry didn't go shopping but I bet you want the money more." I said, he smiled an nodded then ran off to his friends that were over. I went out back an got my car.

When I finally got home, I was tired and didn't need any shit from anyone. I walked in the house and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower, I got my razor and cut all over my arm. If I bled to death I wouldn't care.

It took twenty minutes but it stopped bleeding and I looked soo pale. I had dark circles under my eyes god I looked like shit. The door bell rang, I threw on a blue shirt an jean shorts. I opened the door an Colton was standing there his eyes widen when he saw me.

"Hey, what're y- -." I began to say but was rudely interrupted.

"What the hell happened to you!?!?!?" He yelled looking pissed, I flinched when he raised his hand.

Colton's POV

I raised my hand to cup her cheek but she flinched away. I pulled her into a hug, she cut too deep and I could still the blood on her arm.

"How long have you been cutting?" I demanded

"Nine," She wouldn't look up, my eyes widened in shock by what she meant. She was nine when she started cutting?