•𝑆𝑒𝑛̃𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑎•

[A/n before I begin this chapter I just want to thank all of you for reading my story and being patient eventhough im a mess at posting more frequently I'm really trying just been busy with stuff]

But the real reason I'm adding an authers note before the chapter is because

♡︎Thank you soooo much @smaltzy for voting on each chapter ice posted thus far. You really had me in tears. I appreciate it soo much and I don't know how to say thank you! ♡︎

❀Now onto the chapter ❀

Ivy pov

"What? " I ask confused, am I hearing her right?

"I'll help you find your sister. " She repeated herself.

Tears are streaming down my face and I feel more coming. I burry my face between my legs and continue to cry even harder.

She doesn't know how much those words mean to me, I've always wanted to build a relationship with  my sister but never had the option or I was just to scared.

What if she won't like me, what if she would be angry that I only searched for her now.

"I sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." Aileen says, wraping her arms around my shaking body.

I try to steady my breath.

"What about Aubrey? "

"I think we should give them some space, her mother only now heard about it and I don't think Aubrey is ready. she should rather get professional help before thinking of a case. "Aileen says.

I nod my head in agreement.
"It's a lot to take in and she's definitely got trauma from it so her mental health is more important than a case."

We sit there for a little while. Listening to Aileen breathe and holding her me, calming me down.

I position myself in her lap and look up into her chocolate brown eyes.
She looks down at me with so much love in her eyes.

She hovers down and her full lips meet mine. It's a soft gentle kiss, full of emotion and longing.

She doesn't rush things but takes it slow, cherishing every touch.

I open my mouth allowing her tounge access. Her tounge roams around mine tasting me, loving me. Her tounge moves sensually making me release soft moans.

I tug at her hair ever so slightly when she gets passionate. I feel lost in this moment my mind numb and filled with ecstasy.

Her hands caress my face gently as if she's trying to remember each feature. Each texture, each groove.

She pulls away and I look at her confused. "We should stop before I get carried away."

"Am I turning you in?" I smile, sad that the moment has ended but then I remembered we're not in the right place to do that.

She smiles at my playfulness and grabs my hand leading my out of the bathroom.

We say our greetings and walk out of the house. Im trying to think rational but the kiss in the bathroom is constantly replaying in a loop. It was soo loving and gentle.