|26|The Party

"The monsters were never under my bed,
Because the monsters were in my head.
I fear no monsters I see,
Because all this time, Monster has been me."

ALL THE THINKING WILL BE IN ITALIC FONT.

Previously: Fayth and Marley went to Xaviers birthday party, Where Fayth met Xavier, one of the Royal, And felt like she knows him but she can't remember where. After that she went toward the balcony where a new person arrives.

________________________________

(Same time as party but Aiden's Room in the Academy.)

"I am asking for the last time, Are you coming?"

Aiden sighs and grabs another paper from the pile in front of him, Ignoring the person who asked the question.

But it didn't last long as Yousef snatched the paper from his hands.  "Are you trying to ignore me!"

It had been 30 minutes, since Yousef had been trying to make Aiden come to the party.

Aiden folded his arms and finally, looked upon Yousef, who was looking at him like he was a child, throwing tantrum. Moreover, Aiden was sitting on a chair while Yousef stood in front of him, it surely looked like that.

Aiden stood up. "I was not trying." snatching the paper back. "I ignored you successfully till now."

Yousef snatched the paper again. "Aiden!" And took a deep breath. "He is our best friend and it is his birthday!"

Aiden slowly shook his head and walked toward the drawers. "No, He is your best friend And give me those papers" Yousef huffed yet obliged.

It was not a new thing. The whole academy knows that Aiden and Xavier hate each other's guts.

"Aiden, Plea-"

"Enough now," Aiden says the words, ending their conversation then and there. Yousef was here to persuade him into coming to the party but the boy was hell-bent on not going.

"Then I am..." He looked at his friend again for the last time,"... going!"

Aiden rolled his eyes, Waving his hand. "I am asking you to do that for the last 30 minutes."

Yousef shook his head. "you will regret not coming to the party!" And stuck his tongue toward his broody friend before finally leaving the room.

After making sure that his friend has left, Aiden took out those papers again. He looked at them one by one, And suddenly he snickered. "Does he think doing this will affect me?"

Opening his phone he dialed a number, After a ring someone received it. "Aiden?"

A smile took a place on his face, A bad Amen. "Stalking my number huh? At this rate you will fall for me Mr. Secretary," He stopped- then, "Oh my bad, Ex-Secretary."

The person snickered. "You both are exactly the same." He replied, Knowing well what can make Aiden's blood boil.

And it did, As Aiden fisted his hands, "Are we? Then you must know what I am capable of? By the way, Did you receive my farewell gift?"

"How you burned down my Office? That? I did received that."

"I am glad then,"

"Aiden, I think this is the last time we are communicating-" The person took a deep breath. "I want to apologize to you-"

Aiden gritted his teeth."Don't you dare!-"

"Listen. I know that this would not mean anything to you nor it will decrease my days in hells. but-" The person chuckled but it sounded sad. "Let me just say, I did all the things because it was my job. I never hated you Instead, I pitied you all the time... Anyways It was not your father this time. We were not behind this incident."