The Two of Spades

Chapter - 2
================

Chapter - 2 ================

Rehan Pratap Singh

The party is in full swing. All guests are here and I and my friends are enjoying ourselves with a glass of drink in our hands.

" The party is amazing," Dev said taking a sip. I smirk moving my gaze around the huge hall filled with people all the royals are present here.

" Yuvraj Maharaj is calling you" a servant informed me and I nodded placing the glass on bar standing up straight adjusting my suit.

" Looks like Maharaj has found someone for you," Soham said and Dev and Karthik nodded, I raise my eyebrow and bitting my lower lip.

Let's see whom has Maharaj found for me.

I turned and made my way towards the Maharaj and the people greeted me as I pass them and I smirk come on my face.

" Yuvraj " Maharaj smiled as I stand beside him. There is man and beside him a girl is standing probably my age.

" Meet him my friend Maharaj of Suraygarh" I greeted him.

" And she is his daughter Princess Lavanya" she is standing beside his father wearing a gown. She softly smile at me, I smiled back.

She is nice, beautiful and graceful but I'm not getting any special vibes from her.

" Yuvraj why not you show the Palace to the Princess" Maharani suggested.

I don't want to do this but I can't avoid what Ma asked.

" Why not! Come Princess" I smiled at her showing her the way and she smiled.

----

We are walking in the balcony of Palace with my hands in my trousers pockets. There is silence the light breeze of wind coming.

" Congratulations Yuvraj"

" Thanks"

She start conversation and I was giving answers to the Princess in yes and no. Why is she not understanding? I'm not interested in talking with her.

I think she understands that's why she stops talking ahhh peace.

I wonder who my Princess will be? Will she talk all day or answer when I asked something? Will her talking give me peace or headache? What will her voice be like?