Do we know each other?

-Human! There is an eye watching you!

'What?' Cale frowned, he wondered if it was a monster? Why is it watching him from afar?

-Human! I think it's the look of a dragon! I feel familiar

At the words of the black dragon, Cale felt a shiver, why is there a dragon inside the forest of darkness?? And is it tracking him??

"Young master?" Seeing Cale's unsightly expression, Witira felt like something was wrong.

"Damn it" Cale frowned, he didn't want to face a dragon, Black Dragon was too young and both On and Hong were here, he didn't intend to put everyone in danger.

"Young master? What-" As soon as Witira finished speaking a gust of wind swept across her face, Wirira's eyes widened, a beautiful man with silver hair and pale purple reptile eyes was standing. in front of Cale with a bright smile on his face, he raised his hand to lift Cale's chin and stared at him.

"Young master!" Paseton was surprised, he shouted and was about to step forward to attack the strange man but Witira quickly stopped him, sweat running down her face.

"Older sister?" Faced with his older sister's strange behavior, Paseton really wondered.

"It's a dragon" whispered Witira, eyes fixed on the silver-haired stranger, Paseton also widened his eyes in surprise, Why did a dragon appear in the Forest of Darkness forest owned of the Henituse family??

"Oh, nice to see you again, boy."

At Cale's surprised gaze, Kauji chuckled, he raised his hand and gently stroked Cale's hair.

"Do you still remember me?" He raised his eyebrows, Cale seemed to have been wary of him?

- Get rid of my people!!

A young voice appeared in Kauji's head, he stared into space.

"Oh, kid, you're good at attracting dragons?" Kauji was so happy to see Cale again that he didn't notice the appearance of the people around him, he glanced around, facing the dragon's purple eyes, the Whale sisters gulped, On and Hong growled at his appearance.

(This is an event that upsets deadly mana in the Forest of Darkness around chapter 60+)

'oh? a dragon, two cats, and two whales? '

Kauji really wondered if the child he was attached to was destined to go with powerful beings, but just then he was pulled back to reality by Cale's voice.

"Sir, do we know each other?"

'Who is he?' In the original novel, the Silver Dragon is never mentioned, and since Kim Rok Soo wakes up as Cale Henituse, he can't remember meeting any other dragons other than the Black Dragon, so how? How did Cale and this dragon know each other?

"WHAT??" Kauji was really taken aback by Cale's words, he reached out and grabbed Cale's shoulder and stared at him.

'I'm definitely not mistaken, this must be Cale' reddish brown eyes, red hair, it must be Cale, you can't mistake Cale's scent.

"Cale? Is that your name?"

'Does he know og Cale's name?' Cale frowned, he wondered how this dragon knew his name.

"Yes, sir, I am Cale Henituse."

Kauji raised his hand to stroke his chin.

"Have you forgotten me? Traitor, you even took some of my nest as a souvenir!" Kauji snorted, he felt betrayed, he missed this kid, and this kid doesn't even remember him?