Hostage or Helper

"What now" Nurse Cohort asked Doctor Minyak while looking at Kid Danger.
"First we make sure he is completely docile and will listen and do any orders I give to him." Doctor Minyak answered. "Set him free".
Nurse Cohort began loosening the ropes on Henry before removing them completely. After he had been set free Henry placed his feet on the ground and stood up straight making no unnecessary movements.
Both villains studied Henry and began doing small tests to check his condition.Doctor Minyak clapped his hands in front of Henry's face to check for a reaction but nothing happened.
"Kid Danger do you hear me?" Doctor Minyak called out at Henry.
"Yes" one word came from Henry.
"Who do you work for?" Doctor Minyak began slowly walking around Henry.
"You" another one word answer came from Henry's lips.
Doctor Minyak smiled at Nurse Cohort then turned back to Henry and asked "Would you destroy your partner Captain Man?"
Henry looked directly at Doctor Minyak with no emotion "if you so desire".
"Perfect just perfect" Doctor Minyak clapped his hands "Nurse Cohort get him ready"
                    ~At the Mancave~
"Have you found anything yet Charlotte" Jasper asked munching on some crisps.
"Not yet finding Henry will take a while" Charlotte replied.
"We have been waiting for 20 minutes" Ray angrily shouted punching the wall.
"Ray you need to calm down we will find Henry" Schwoz looked over a Ray "We are all worried but we cannot lose our heads".
"IVE GOT HIM" Charlotte yelled jumping out of her chair. "IVE FOUND HENRY".
Everyone else jumped up and ran over to the computers. Charlotte pointed at the big red dot on the screen.
"It's says Henry is in an abandoned car park north of swellview school" Charlotte stated.
She turned around to see Ray already in costume and heading up to the tubes. He pressed his belt and the tube came down in front of him.
"We are coming Henry" Ray said to no one in particular "up the tube".
                      ~5 minutes later~
Ray stood in front of the car park. He knocked down the door and powerfully walked in to the building. He searched around looking for any sign of life and then he saw an empty table with loosened ropes around with a small little table holding equipment.
"Ahh Captain Man you have finally arrived" Doctor Minyak said revealing himself from behind a corner with Nurse Cohort following behind him.
"Where is he?" Captain Man shouted cutting to the chase not wanting to make any sort of chit chat.
"He's fine I don't think you need to worry" Doctor Minyak smiled.
"Let him go"
"Let him go?" Doctor Minyak questioned "I don't think he wants to go"
"What"
"Kid Danger" Doctor Minyak called.
Henry emerged from the shadows but Ray automatically knew this was not the kid he knew. His outfit was now a black and dark red. His eyes which were always fully of happiness and kindness were now dark and uncaring. Henry walked over to Doctor Minyak and stopped next to him.
"Kid" Ray looked incredibly upset "what have they done to you?"
"All I did was give Kid Danger a choice" Doctor Minyak placed his hands on Henry's shoulder and looked at Ray. "He just didn't choose you" Doctor Minyak then took his hand of Henry and they looked at each other. Doctor Minyak nodded at Henry.
Henry then turned to face Ray and his eyes squinted at him. Everything was frozen for a moment and then Henry charged at Ray.
Caught off guard Ray didn't have enough time to assume as defending stance and Henry punched him right in the jaw sending Ray falling backwards.
Ray quickly stood up and began defending himself from the constant attacks made by Henry.
"Please kid snap out of it this isn't you" Ray tried to get Henry to understand but he noticed talking wasn't going to get him anywhere and he couldn't keep on defending forever.
Ray ducked against one of Henry's flying kicks and then with Henry exposed he punched him right in the stomach. Henry fell backwards into the floor coughing.
Ray assumed an attacking stance and stood over Henry. Henry coughed into his hand showing blood then looked up at Ray. His mouth has a slight stain of blood on it but that didn't effect him and Henry quickly stood up using his hyper mobility to swipe Rays leg causing him to fall over. Henry jumped onto Ray and grabbed hold of his throat. Ray was struggling to breathe so got his two fists and drove them into Henry's stomach. With the air blown out of him Henry was at a weak point so Ray grabbed Henry's hands and pulled them off him and pushing him down onto the ground.
Both men tired and exhausted stood up staring at each other.
"I'm so sorry kid" Ray spoke "I will save you"
Ray grabbed as small round container from his pocket clicked a button and rolled it onto the ground. Immediately white smoke began spraying out of the container putting a barrier of smoke between Ray and Henry. For a few seconds everything was white and no one could see anything. When the smoke cleared up Henry looked at where Ray was standing but he was gone.
He turned to face Nurse Cohort and Doctor Minyak who also noticing Captain Man was gone and headed over to Henry. Nurse Cohort held Henry's face and had a look at the blood on his face.
"Looks like Captain Man ran away" Doctor Minyak looked towards the exit. He looked at Nurse Cohort and said "give him the enhancement serum".
Nurse Cohort nodded and walked off.
Doctor Minyak looked at Henry, wiped the blood from his mouth and smiled.
"Next time Captain Man will not get away, he will be destroyed by the one thing he cares about most. His sidekick" Doctor Minyak laughed.