Sex on the plane~ Mike vitar

Sorry for being gone for like 10 million year but I'm back now and this is another smut that was based on a dream I had last night.

Mike and I were going to Cuba and we had just got on the plane and got first class. I had a sage green dress that hugged my curves and showed off my ass and tiddies.

I noticed Mike staring at my juicy mommy milkers😏 i saw him get hard so I decided to tease him just for fun.

Our seats were more towards the back so if we decided to get unholy, we would have less chances of getting caught.

He grabbed onto my legs and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed my neck as I tugged on his curly hair and moaned😩
He brought his hand under my panties and began to play with my pussy😛 (big dick daddy😘) it felt so fucking good.
I needed cpr, I was struggling to breathe with all the pleasure I was receiving

Mike flipped me over and ripped my panties. He began to eat my ass. (He will put his mikedussy into it😩☝️) I was being devoured. He gripped hard on my ass and spanked it.

"Ughhhh yes papi 🥴" I yelled out.
I hope the pilot wasn't hearing this 😍 I didn't want him being jealous 😈

He pulled out his space ship and I got on my knees and gave him the best head of his life! He  groaned and I even got a moan outta him. He pulled my hair and shoved me further to deep throat. I was a whole bobble head.

After awhile of sucking him off I got up and decided to ride him. I lined up his member to my entrance and went ⬆️ and ⬇️ my milkers were bouncing

I felt him twitch inside of me and I felt this tight knot in my stomach.

"Uhh Imma cum" I told him. I felt myself get weaker. My legs trembled.

" go ahead baby" he said. I released all over his cock and fell back.

I tried to catch my breath. I was sweating and I felt so sore. He laid his head on my chest and held me tight.

"Baby you got the best wap 😩" he told me.

"I know I do😋" I said confidently.
Suddenly we heard the intercom

"I hope you guys had fun back there😏" the pilot said.