fifteen

That night Lando actually did drove to his parents in the middle of the night. After Xenia left around nine, he layed on the couch and actually fell asleep. He woke up around eleven and packed his travelbag with the things he needed for the weekend at home. He didn't need a suitcase for a couple days, he thought.

He shut off all the lights and shut the frontdoor on different locks. He also put on the security with his code. His frontdoor key did he hid savely in a closed pocket of his jacket, afraid to lose it.. again.

He walked up his black Mini Cooper, he didn't feel like driving his McLaren out on the streets, he felt like it would draw too much attention. He threw his travelbag in the trunk and got in his car. He maked sure the fence closed completely when he drove away. The drive from Surrey to Somerset was two hours and thirty minutes, he put on some music and drove to his parents house.

When he arrived at his parents house, the clock hit two at night. His younger sister Cisca opened the frontdoor for him, as she was the only one awake on this time. "Look, who showed up.." She said with a smug smile.

Lando threw the travelbag on his back and locked his car, then he walked up to the frontdoor. "I'm also happy to see you!" Lando said sarcastic as he stepped inside. Cisca shutted the frontdoor behind him.

"I'm just joking.. I missed you." She said smiling as she went in for a hug. Lando hugged his younger sister. "Awh so cute, makes me want to puke." He let her go as Cisca just laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to bed, you should too. You know how early mom and dad wake up." She said while walking to the stairs. Lando just nodded as the memories flew by in his head of the time he still lived at home. "Goodnight, Lan."

"Goodnight, you little muppet." He said to his younger sister. She walked away and Lando grabbed his travelbag from the ground. He heard a soft sound of a door shutting as he walked up the stairs.. to his old bedroom.

Lando woke up Saturday on Christmas morning around the clock at eight. Yesterday on Friday they spend together with playing games, taking a long walk outside and preparing for the Christmas dinner as his family from Belgium came over today. He had a great Christmas Eve with his family, he actually missed having some quality time with them.

Lando grabbed his grey joggingpants and his black Quadrant hoodie as he got dressed for breakfast. He got on some fluffy socks which he got yesterday, as they gave eachother presents late at night as tradition.

He jogged downstairs and saw his sisters and mother getting the table ready. His dad, Oliver and Savannah were watching television as his newly niece was laying in her little box they set up for her.

Lando walked up to it and peaked into it. The attention of his little niece went straight to his face. "Hey, Mila." Lando grabbed her little tiny hand with his hand.

Mila excitely kicked her legs as she tried to smile. "Hmm, already trying to become a Formula One driver?" He cooed as he brushed her little hand.

"No way, nah ah." Savannah her mother, the mother of Mila said as she now was standing next to Lando.

"Ah, Sav, I will be her coach." Lando said proudly as he brushed her tiny brown hairs on her head. Savannah rolled her eyes smiling. "It's feeding time, you want to give her a bottle?" Savannah asked him.

"U-uh sure." Lando said nervous, he liked babys but when he held them, he always was afraid he would hurt them. "You will be alright, just sit down on the couch." Savannah said encouraging.

Lando walked to the big family couch and sat down, Savannah walked behind him with Mila in her arms. She softly laid Mila down in the arms of Lando. "I will get the bottle ready."