0.2

0.2

"well shit," smirked karla

"well shit," smirked karla. "regardez ce que nous avons ici?"
(look what we have here)

in the silence and cold of the room, a faint tang of blood hung in the air. the stone floor clicked under karla's high knee boots, echoing throughout the room. shaking in a chair was gwendolyn, eyes blindfolded and mouth gagged.

karla observed the girl shaking in the chair. "why so scared? you knew what would happen at the beginning, didn't you? crétin."
(dumbass)

"she was in the florist shop, i got her before her shift ended," said ezra, who was standing next to the door.

karla gave a murmur of approval and pushed her sleeves up, eyes still on gwen. "odette, when i take this off, you will tell me where you hid the money. lie to me, et je vous tuerai."
(and i will kill you)

the mafia yanked the gag out of gwendolyn's mouth, with the said girl gasping heavily, bursting into a fit of coughs. "i-i... have no clue what you're talking about! honestly, i don't!" she felt herself tremble under the mafia's dark gaze, feeling a drip of sweat down her neck.

"i told you, lying will not do you any good here. now where did you put it?" reaching into her pant's pocket, grabbing a silver dagger. "lie again and i will silt your throat, odette."

gwendolyn sobbed. "i swear i'm not! a-and my name isn't odette. i-it's gwendolyn westbrook!" she gulped down another tear. "m-my i.d.! it's in my bag, i promise you! please don't kill me— i'm just a college student trying to live life with minimum wage and—" her rambling stopped as she felt the cold metal press against her neck.

"ezra, vérifier son sac." she instructed. "now 'gwendolyn,' if you're lying, understand this: your next breath is your last."
(check her bag)

please, please, please be in there. i'm depending on you. gwendolyn thought.

the only movement heard was ezra's heavy steps hitting the floor along with the rummaging of her bag. the slap of the textbooks together echoed throughout the concrete room, with the occasional click from ezra's ring.

gwendolyn found herself praying even harder than she would when it came to her math tests.

"boss, regardez ceci," sighed ezra, shaking his head.
(look at this)

karla moved the knife from gwen's neck and looked onto the thin plastic card.

"oh merde," groaned karla, rubbing her head. (oh shit)

the picture showed a young girl, at least 22 or younger. her face covered in freckles and big brown eyes looking back at karla, along with bangs and wavy brown hair almost touching her shoulders.

and on the left side of the card, it read gwendolyn westbrook, just as the girl had claimed.

how the hell did we fuck up this bad? karla desperately thought.

"qu'est-ce qu'on fait maintenant? je dois la tuer?" asked ezra, nervously looking karla in the eye.
(what do we do now? should i kill her?)

karla shook her head. "on ne peut pas tuer quelqu'un de si jeune. elle n'a fait de mal à personne."
(we can't kill someone so young. she hasn't harmed anyone.)

walking over towards gwendolyn, she lifted the blindfold from her face. just like the i.d. photo, brown eyes met her own, laced with tears.

"uhm... uh... can you let me go? i-i haven't done anything wrong, have i?" words blubbered from the freckled face girl's lips.

karla's eyes ran up and down gwen.

brown doe eyes, red chubby cheeks, pouty plump lips, and thick thighs exposed by the rips in her jeans.

she looked delectable.

karla sighed and tore her eyes away from gwendolyn. now is not the time to be eye-fucking some girl— she's literally freaking out right in front of me!

although she told herself that, she made a mental note to try and have a normal conversation with gwen at a different time.

"i can't let you leave," karla ultimately said. "there's the possibility you could get the police on my ass. they already don't like me."

"excuse me for asking— but what do you mean by that? how could the police not like you? what could you do to make them not like you? i mean—" gwen said as she rambled, making karla laugh humorlessly.

"i've done a ton of shit, babe. accidentally kidnapping you is one of them. i don't need them talking more shit than they usually do," karla replied. "besides, i should be asking you the questions."

again, gwen felt karla's glare meeting her eyes. "well, uh... what type of questions? i-i'm not that interesting, am i?"

karla smirked at her words, dragging a manicured finger on gwen's cheek delicately.

"sure, you could say that. mais vous m'intéressez à plus d'un titre," karla said seductively, her velvety voice making the girl's face turn red.
(but you interest me in more ways than one.)

gwen had no idea what she had just said, but she felt her heart pound against her chest.

"boss, you still haven't said anything about what we're supposed to do," ezra grumbled. "leave the flirting for another time."

karla fired daggers at the man with her eyes. "i was not flirting. just having some... fun." once again, she rubbed her finger against gwen's red face, smirking.

"continue à jouer avec ton jouet, je vais te tuer à la place," threatened ezra, rolling his eyes.
(keep on playing with your toy, i'll kill you instead.)

"please! vous ne ferez rien," shot back karla. "in all seriousness," she shifted her gaze back to gwen. "what sort of usefulness do you have to offer?"
(you won't do anything)

stunned by the sudden change in karla's voice, gwen gulped. "well, uh, i'm in college." gwendolyn stated clumsy.

"duh, obviously," scowled ezra. "study anything useful?"

"nursing," gwen hestistated. "for almost three years now. i can't do anything crazy like surgeries, but—"

karla stepped behind gwen. "but you can treat injuries, non?"

"oh yeah, i can."

"perfect," concluded karla. swiftly removing the rope from gwendolyn's waist. "you'll stay here and work for me. we could always use another hand with medical."

"excuse me... ma'am, but do i have a say in anything?" pipped gwendolyn, rubbing her sore wrists as she heard her future being planned for her.

karla laughed out loud. "not unless you want to lose everything you have."

once again, gwen felt sweat drip down her neck.

┈┈┈┈․°🌹°․┈┈┈┈
and they meet! i hope you guys are enjoying so far!