chapter 22day reading

"As long as you guarantee that your grades will not drop, the teacher can agree that you don't come to school normally, but if your grades drop, then you must come back to study."

  Jiang Yinan saw that the teacher agreed, and he was in a good mood. He tugged at the corner of his mouth and smiled faintly: "Thank you, teacher."

   "Okay, let's go. Since we are all here today, we will leave the class before leaving," the class teacher lowered his head and continued to correct the homework.

  Jiang Yinan turned around bitterly and didn't dare to bargain anymore, so he went to the classroom. At this time everyone was in class, so Jiang Yinan's arrival successfully attracted everyone's attention.

  Usually Jiang Yinan's dullness made everyone heard. He simply walked to the door of the classroom, and before Jiang Yinan reported, the teacher directly waved her in.

And Jiang Yinan's position is quite special, just in front of the podium, he has a seat for himself, which is also a manifestation of everyone's dislike for not speaking.

  Jiang Yinan sat down in silence, took out the book from his schoolbag, listened carefully to the teacher's lecture, and lowered his head to write notes from time to time.

The mathematics teacher who was lecturing on the podium took the time to take a look at Jiang Yinan. When she saw her attending the class seriously, he nodded gently, and then wrote a math problem for everyone to calculate. Then slowly walked off the podium and took a special look at Jiang Yinan. Seeing that she had done the calculations quickly, she nodded in satisfaction and continued to read other students' books.

   Staying in the classroom all day, Jiang Yinan felt that he was going crazy, and he had to pretend to study hard to show to the teacher. If he was not afraid of the teacher's remorse, Jiang Yinan really wanted to pat his butt and leave.

After school, when the other classmates went out first, Jiang Yinan finally walked out of the classroom. He was patted on the shoulder as soon as he walked to the school gate and turned to look. Zhao Yue was standing behind him with a smile, and there was a person standing beside her. , The boy who looked a little older than her, looked quite sunny, and had a tough facial contour.

Jiang Yinan looked at the boy without a trace, and turned his gaze to Zhao Yue.

"Yinan, yesterday I heard my mother say you will come to school today, let's go home together," Zhao Yue took the hand of Jiang Yinan very actively, and his heart jumped out at that moment, for fear that Jiang Yinan would not let him hold it. How embarrassing to have so many classmates.

  Jiang Yinan was suddenly held by someone's arms. Although he was a little uncomfortable, he couldn't bear to look at Zhao Yue's smile and let her hold her arms.

  Zhao Yue pointed to the boy next to him, and introduced with a smile: "Yinan, let me introduce to you, this is my second brother Zhao Yue, he is three years older than me."

   "Well," Jiang Yinan nodded towards Zhao Yue and continued to walk.

  Zhao Yue looked at Jiang Yinan’s performance, then at the appearance of his little sister, and suddenly raised his eyebrows. It seemed that Jiang Yinan was not as unpleasant as the villagers said. No, he knew he nodded.

Yinan, didn't you go home at noon? I waited at home until I was about to go to school and you haven't come yet."

   Jiang Yinan faintly explained: "The school is too far away from home."

  Zhao Yue didn’t care, but took Jiang Yinan’s hand and said excitedly: “Then we can go to school together, so that my brother won’t use it to pick me up, hehe.”

   "I won't come to school in the future, I will come to the exam again, and I'll talk to the teacher."

  Zhao Yue was immediately disappointed, but soon returned to her happy look: "It's okay, then I will go to you to play after school is over, okay? Yinan, how about you?"

  "good."

    Thank you Samle for your reward~ Meme~

Rebirth Chronological Space in Handजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें