christmas special imagine

uh so I was gonna update like- a month ago.

never did that.

and then I was gonna write a quality Christmas oneshot.

never did that either.

so here's this.

maybe if I find time in thr rest of my day I'll write one ig.

merry Christmas tho <3

---------

imagine..

it's the middle of the night. all the lights are off. all the children are sleeping. in all the houses, wrapped presents lay untouched under the fevertly light trees. but who could have put them there? none other than jolly ol' Santa claus.

that same Santa lay on top of you, pounding into your tight hole. his mere body mass was only slightly suffocating you, but you found it hot. his pink, veiny cock went in and out at a sloppy rate, all while your red and white lingerie stuck to your body with sweat. both of your bodies hot, and both cheeks red and flushed. his hands, grabbing the headboard to keep him steady. his white beard scratching against your neck as he passionately kissed you and mumbled sweet nothings straight into your ear. your hands clawing at the sheets in ecstasy.

soon, Santa would be delivering his last load of presents- inside of you.

after all, you're his favorite ho.

--------------

merry Christmas!!!

will update soon. <3

have a good day :)