Chapter 42

-Here's a chapter for y'all!
I was very much busy these days, hence I did not posted any chapters and the fact that my fnaf phase is coming back because of Security Breach's release makes it a little harder fo me to write a chapter.
I hope you enjoy!-

-Vigenere Cipher-
-Color of the Song-
-If you got the reference, please marry me!! 🤧💍

.

.

.

"I'm not the bad guy, I'm just a bit surprising.
It's not worth losing sleep, It's not worth analysing."

Takemichi got back to the past and quickly ran to meet Naoto, also telepathically informing (Y/n) while still holding the letter that future (Y/n) gave him.

'He's safe, he didn't die in the future, did he?' he thought, seeing Naoto stood confusedly infront of him. 'He can't die yet.'

"Why did you call me here?" Naoto asked in confusion. "It's midnight."

Takemichi was about to say something when (Y/n) suddenly appeared out of nowhere to interrupt their conversation.

"What's going on here?" the (h/c) haired girl asked, walking in the scene. "What's this 'important' thing that you need to tell me, Punching Bag?"

"(Y/n)-chan!" Takemichi stared at the female before his eyes going to Hina, who was walking alongside her. "Hina-San!"

He can't help but stared at the light brown haired female with teary eyes, remembering what happened in the future.

"What's with the loo-oh!" Her eyes slightly widened, getting the situation Takemichi went through. "Was that a letter from future me? What else did she say?"

"She said not to trust the one who make bets." Takemichi said while giving her the letter, making (Y/n) frown and nod.

Naoto stared weirdly at the two interact, not getting any single clue what was happening.

Hina on the other hand, was standing a little farther away from the two listening to their conversation, confused what the letter was for and what they were talking about.

"If that's so, then I'm going to be on my way." She lazily waved at them. "Remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram! Buy Gold, Bye!"

She disappeared out of their sight, leaving the three behind and staring at her previous spot. Hina and Takemichi looked unfazed while Naoto gawked in surprise at where the female previously stood.

"What just happened?" He wondered to himself, wondering whether he was hallucinating or not. 'Did she literally just vanished? That was so cool!'