Chapter 3-A First Meeting (Picture Cody and Jason's Bike)

Chapter 3

Penelope (Mrs. Lockheart)’s POV:

They are going to be such a cute couple! I can’t wait for them to fall in love! All we have to do is:

1: Tell them.

2: Let them yell at us.

3: Try to get out of it. (That will be interesting)

4: Watch them slowly fall for each other.

5: Watch them grow up happily ever after, and have their own kids! Oooohh! I wonder what their kids’ names will be! I should go ask Philip! “Philip! Guess what I was just thinking?”

-(*@*)-

Cody’s POV:

“And here she is ladies and gentlemen!” I heard Michael, the club’s owner, shouted over the crowd. The mike reverberated in my ears. “The one I have gotten endless requests for tonight…” Oh come on!  I can’t take this suspense anymore! I need to relieve some pressure here! “Your MYSTERY PRINCESS!!”

With that I jumped up in view of the crowd and their cheers made my chest pound they were so intense. “How you doing out there everybody?!” Their response caused for the vibrating to get louder. “Haha, awesome! Well first I was thinking we’d start off with Take it Off by Ke$ha!  What does everybody think of that idea?” The vibrating grew stronger. The music started up and I began singing letting my body move with the music.

As soon as I began twisting, flipping, and just letting loose, I could feel the air return to my lungs. I had been so tense before. Right now, right here, wearing a mask and a sexy outfit that I couldn’t wear in public without old ladies chastising me, I felt I could breathe again. I was me here and that would never be taken away. No matter who I would be forced to marry. I could handle this.

As long as I kept singing I would do anything my parents wanted.

-(*@*)-

Jason’s POV:

I hit the stairs running. Mom and dad ditched me after dinner and I couldn’t get out until more than an hour afterwards until they let me go out with my friends. I still don’t know what’s going on, but right now I don’t really care.

I’m going to see my mysterious princess!

I jump on my bike that was still in the front of the house where I asked the valet to leave it, and I sped down the gravel through the gates and onto the road. I keep my foot on the gas the whole way there, not slowing down even to enter the parking lot and I skid to a stop in a parking space near the front.

I run inside (again the courtesy of being a VIP) already hearing her angelic voice singing the end of Paramore’s song Brick by Boring Brick.

But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh even in the dark
And that's where I want to be, yeah

Go get your shovel
We'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle
Well go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle

ba da ba ba da ba ba da......

ba da ba ba da ba ba da.....”

I rushed into the club and was listening to her sing from the back with a smile on my face. Her small and young voice held so much raw power it astounded me. I couldn’t help the smile that came to my lips at my first sight of her. ‘Every time feels like the first.’