6 years later

"And I now pronounce you man and wife " the preacher said and iya and Kavien shared a kiss .

Before they could walk off iya declared that she had an announcement that she wanted everyone to hear .

"Kavien I love you with everything in my heart your my husband, my whole heart in the flesh . But I have a gift for you . " she said.

Arianna walked up to her mother handing her an envelope and iya shed tears and she opened it she was so emotional right now .

She passed him the envelope and he opened it revealing an ultrasound and a deed to a building so he could start another location for his restaurant. Business was successful and flourishing so why not spread it .

He smiled and laughed at the sight of how he choose the best women he could ever his taste was impeccable.

"I love you " he said he started putting the things back into the envelope only to reveal that it was boy on the ultrasound .

"God forgive me but holy fuck I'm finna have a son " he yelled .

"I know you lien to me " his momma yelled and launched a shoe at his head . He couldn't even be mad he knew his momma ain't even play like that.

"I guess we moving to Atlanta " Kavien shrugged.

The END !!!

This epilogue was basically to set up a book that I'm writing later that would also be including characters from Night Creeper. So just stay tuned