chapter two

I woke up to Nanook and Sam running into my room.
"Wake up kat, come on its breakfast time" Sam said jumping on my bed. "Alright, alright I'm getting up just get out and let me get dressed. When he ran out the room I got some clothes out and went to shower and brush my teeth.

 When he ran out the room I got some clothes out and went to shower and brush my teeth

When I was done I put on some simple make-up and went down stairs. "Morning mum" I said walking into the kitchen. "Oh good morning honey" she replied putting the bacon on the plate with 3 pancakes. "Thanks" I mumbled taking a mouth full of bacon. "Don't talk with your mouth full and your welcome" she spoke with a stern tone at first. When I was done Michael came into the room. "Oh my god mum look he finally got out of bed" I spoke with a Chuckle. All I got was a death glare from Michael and a 'really' face from mum. After a few minutes mum finally said something "later on I'm going to go find a job, also there's a boardwalk if u wanted to go"
"Ok thanks mum" I said with a smile.

(Time skip to the board walk)

Me and Michael rode are bikes and Sam went with mum in the car. I gotta admit it was a pretty site, all the lights, games, oh and the beach.
"Ok kids I'm going to look for a job, stay together alright" mum said. "Yeah alright" Michael mumbled. Me, Sam and Michael walked through the crowed of people, only to see a concert. I looked at Sam to see if he wanted to go, and he nodded. I grabbed Michael's arm and dragged him over with us. The song playing was I still believe. Me and Sam were dancing, and I saw Michael looking at something. I poked Sam in the shoulder and pointed and Mike, only to see him walking away. Me and Sam look at eachother and followed him. We saw him talking to a girl. I caught up with him and said "hey little brother who's the girl"
"This is-" he was cut off by the girl saying, "star my name's star" I swear I head some sort of annoyance in her voice. "My name's Katherine, nice to meet you,I guess" I said mumbling the last part. All she did was walk past me, but when she did I smelt vampire,well half anyway.
"Kat I saw a comic book store just a few stores away could I go have a look" Sam said. "Yea sure, here's 10 bucks" he smiled and ran off. I saw Mike and star walking to the bikes. I walked over and heard mike say wanna go for a ride. I got onto my bike that was near Micheal's. I saw four other bikes parked near mike's I drove closer to mike's and I saw the bleach blonde one telling star to get on his bike. I heard him say "know where Hudson bluff is?"
"I couldn't beat your bike, my sister could but not me" I heard mike say, and when I heard 'my sister' I drove next to him. "What about me" causing mike to jump Abit. "Well your sister could race with us" and before I knew it we all were racing on the beach. The four boys were yelling and laughing. It started getting foggy, I knew the four vampires had something to do with it. I saw Michael struggling. I looked a head and saw a cliff, I knew Michael couldn't see it, so I drove faster Infront of him and skid to a stop, causing mike to stop before hitting me, making his bike fall on top of his right leg. "You alright mike" I said looking at him, but he completely ignored me and I saw him say something and punch the bleach blonde in the face. 'wow not even a thank you' i thought to myself, also I felt slight pain when mike punched the guy in the face. I saw the bleach blonde smile and laugh Abit and said "how far are you willing to go Michael" when he said that I saw him look at me in the eye and looked at his friends and walked down the steps on the cliff into a cave.
_________________
Little did Katherine know, that the boys were thinking the same thing Mate
###############
Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday
Hope u enjoy