𝟶𝟼.

- I didn't proofread.

「︎︎ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 」

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

「︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐌𝐈𝐌𝐈 」︎

↓︎

I pulled down my dress, looking up at the choir. "Pull it down more!" My momma whispered in my ear. Smacking my lips I pulled it down a little more crossing my legs. I turned my head to the side and saw my daddy sleep with slob coming down the side of his lip.

Laughing my mom glanced at me before looking in the direction that my dad was, seeing him slouched out snoring— she pinched him and he instantly got up clapping his hands.

To the other side of me, Yana had her AirPods in bobbing her head to the beat.

My momma looked at her and smiled. "Your sister is feeling the music, get like her." I grabbed her AirPods and put it up to my ear. "How you gon' cross a nigga that was rockin' with you? I got you lit in the city. I been multitaskin', rappin' and bein' a daddy to my lil' children." 

Covering my mouth to keep myself from laughing I gave it back to her and she smiled at me bobbing her head. She put her hair over her ear so nobody could see them. "Can the church please stand up!" Pastor Link said and I tapped Yana gesturing for her to get up.

"Before we leave the church house today, look to the right of you and tell that person "Everything gone be alright!" and hug the person to the left of you. You never know, somebody might need it."

Looking to the right of me, I told Yana exactly what he just said trying to keep a straight face. She didn't take anything serious. Turning to the left my momma had her arms wide open, with a big smile on her face.

Shuffling towards her direction I awkwardly received a hug from her. I didn't like hugging and she knew that so she was giggling lowly in my ear. "You're hilarious." She let go of me and rolled her eyes sitting down.

"Y'all please be safe!" First Lady said and we all got up. I was trying to hurry up and leave before my momma got stopped and started talking. When she started a conversation she could hold it for at least an hour.

My daddy stomped his feet when he realized she got away and started talking to some other members of the church. "God please." He whined going towards her, Yana and I follow behind him.

"I haven't seen your daughters in forever, oh my God they're beautiful." The lady looked me and Yana up and down nodding her head. "Sup" Yana gave her a head nod.