Emo Peter x Y/N x TK - War - 1

"Get out of my way worm."

The hallway came to a halt as the tall emo draped in all black pushed a senior, well known as Lucy into her locker. "Hey fuck you too." She flipped her hair and shot him a glare.

Of course news spread that TK was making a move on the new girl and the new girl had been on the school's resident emo's shit list since last week. He scowled as he made his way down the lines of parting peers. It didn't help that it was yet another Monday and now on top of that useless bullshit, one of the kids thought that they could get close to HIS victim.

Y/N was getting her books out of her locker and talking with TK. "Have you done Mrs whitworth's homework y/n? Can't seem to find mine." He mumbled, rummaging through his locker coincidently next to y/n's. Fate they had called it since the first day where TK had saved Y/N's ass from being trampled and worse- late for class. School was brutal this semester.

Y/N slammed her locker shut, laughing as she remarked, "Where'd you lose it this time, T? I don't think Friday's excuse will hold up this time."

TK pulled a face. "My dog really did eat it."

Y/N truly felt bad for her friend, afterall their French teacher was known for being a bitch. Then again from what she knew already TK was known for pulling sickies if he hadn't done any of the homework given so which was a handful of times, like it was shocking to her but she didn't want to be alone today. Especially not after the weird emo kid's behaviour towards her  ever since she started the new school.

Speak of the devil and they will come.

Before TK could accept your homework book, he was shoved out of the way.

"What the fuck did I tell you about touching what's mine." Peter growled, kicking TK in the stomach to Y/N's horror. "What the fuck did I tell you nerd!"

"What the hell are you doing! Are you crazy!" Y/N shouted as Peter didn't give TK the chance to get up from his curled position in the questionably sanitary floor. Y/N froze for a second as ice blue shot through her chest. Peter didn't stop until Y/N unfroze and quickly shoved him off of her friend.

TK breathed heavily and Y/N shouted at the crowd to get a teacher. Peter retained his footing and turned his attention to her. Large hands shoved both of her shoulders into the locker and he leaned in close until he was mere inches from her. "You shouldn't have done that darling." Then his knee lurched and smacked into her stomach. His shape teeth flashed in a grin as Y/N crumpled.

In her peripherals she noticed the crowd parting and a taller figure coming closer just as she passed out. Atleast Peter wasn't bothering them anymore.

Peter took his scalding without a care and left before the first period could start. It wasn't as if his stupid mother would find out and it wasn't as if he cared either. He left the scene and wandered to a nearby park, sitting at the usual bench he hanged out at. Flicking his favourite pocket knife, his eyes glanced at the wood of the bench and then back to the blank space on his arm. He couldn't help but feel conflicted about hitting his darling- well his used to be victim. It hadn't taken long for him to soften up and he hated it. The word soft made him gag and he worked up his reputation so long for this to ruin it. He ran a hand through his wild black locks.

Bench it was.

With practice he began tracing another small heart to add to the collection. A wide smile made it's way over his face as his chipped black nail picked at the stray piece of wood that he hadn't gotten. Some were lazily scratched in and the more recent carvings had gotten alot better with practice and to think that someone normal had gotten his attention. Maybe he could lay off... but then how would he get to be close?

In his sick mind, it was worth it. Y/N had gone from a useless hunk of flesh used to entertain him to something else. Something twisted.

The sky grew darker as Peter wandered around anywhere but home. There was a lot on his mind, troublesome thoughts.

For now he would do what he did best....