Chapter two: " Begginning "

( art and music not mine )
———————————————

( I'm so tired ) Kori had thought while staring off into space thinking about today's event, tracing his fingers over his bruised body.

Remembering the harsh memories that will forever be forge into his brain, as he suddenly felt someone's hand touch his shoulders. Scaring him as he slowly turn his head around to see it was Lily. Who is smiling at him.

" What are you staring off to buddy? Class ended already let's go get ourselves smoothies, I'll pay this time " lily shows her warm smile which calmed Kori quite a bit as he nods. Standing up from his desk before grabbing his bag, following behind Lily as they both walked out of school.

Going straight to the shop which only took around 10 minutes, passing by strangers who looked at them weirdly. But mostly at Kori because of his frail body that looks abnormal too human's eye, which Lily saw as she pulled him quickly.

Not wanting to get him uncomfortable in that type of situation, as they are now in front of the shop. Going inside to be met with the manager who is quite known around the place.

" Sup boss! We would like the usual again " Lily orders as the manager nods, quickly making the smoothies.

" One banana smoothie for you and one cherry smoothie for our boy " Boss gives them their smoothies as Lily hands him the money, before taking the drinks to her and kori's table.

Giving the cherry to him as he shyly thanks Lily who says " Don't mention it buddy....... so what did those assholes do this time? ". Asking kori a hard question which he stutters when answering it.

" I- didn't do anything this t- time I'd just walk to the back of the school like usual..... before they cornered me.... " kori explains which pissed off Lily who slightly raised her voice.

Which had kori scared a bit. " why do these assholes always keep picking on you? Like what's the problem? They keep picking on you for no reason..."
Lily said sinking back into her chair drinking her smoothie while kori drank his slowly.

" C- Could it maybe be how I look like? Is it because I don't look masculine enough? " kori sadly said which Lily nods her head no.

" No it's not because you are not masculine enough, it's not your fault that you look more sexier then those insecure bastards " Lily tells Kori who blushed at her complement, which she noticed as she leans in closer.

" W- what are y- you doing????? " kori says confused as Lily went closer to his face, as her beautiful and soft lips went closer to his. Closing his eyes waiting for something to happen, before suddenly hearing a laughter.

" Hahahahaha!!!!! You should've seen your face! That was so priceless!!! " Lily teased Kori who pouts as his friends pats him on the head.

" Awwww~ don't make that face I'm joking!. And what's the time?...... Oh shit! We gotta hurry it's almost pass 4:00. You already know what happen if you don't come back home to your sister? Let's go!!!! " Lily's shouts in hurry as she ran out the shop pulling Kori with her too his home. Which only took around another 1o minutes from the shop to his house, or from school to his house.

Once time has passed they quickly arrived in front of an large house, standing on the front porch. As both Lily and Kori try to catch their breath, breath really hard from all that running.