001; Going Back

"Mila Jay wake up mom says we have to go!" my sister, Jane, yells as she pushes the red hair out of my face "she said dad's back at it again."

I threw my legs over my bed side. "Finally we are getting out of here." I mumbles earning a small laugh from Jane.

"She said we are going to see some of her old friends, from when she lived in Derry Maine." Jane said as she finished packing a bag.

"Girl hurry up!" Our mom yelled as we heard dad protesting.

Me and Jane walked down stairs and out the door while mom took off her ring and followed us.

Shortly a cab picks us all up and I fall back asleep.

"Baby wake up we are here." my mother said as I opened my eyes to meet her hand moving my hair.

"Finally!" Jane said as we all got out the car and grabbed our stuff.

We walk to the doors of the restaurant and mom gets stopped.

"Girl go ahead in.." mom says as she looks at the man. Before I could speak my sister grabbed my hand and walked inside.

"Wow!" was all Jane said before disappearing farther into the restaurant.

"Hi, I'm lost can you help me.." A boy about 5'6 with black hair said to me. I looked him up and down studying everything about him from his black teeny shoes to his black leather jacket, he had a white shirt with a few unfamiliar faces on it and some black skin tight jeans.

"If you can't help me I'll ask someone else." he spoke again snapping me back to reality.

"Oh umm maybe getting someone else is best I kinda just got here." I said as he scoffed.

"Whatever thanks for nothing." he yelled as he walked off.

"Fucking dick." I mumbled to myself as I started into the crowd to find my sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: this sucks so far but it's my first time kinda