Chapter 17: With Me

It had felt quite a bit better now that it was that I was not living, and I was not sleeping in the same room as my father, as for one thing, he snored a lot in the night, and also there was the fact that I did not like my father all that much in the very first place any ways, at that.
It was not due to the fact that I felt like either one of us was going to do any thing to one another, as much as it was that I just did not like my father at all, and I did not want to be around him as much as I had been in the last year, much less that past month or so at that, as well.
It was a bit of a stress relief if I was not going to lie to my self, now that it was all over. I was not going to lie, at first as well, I had thought that me and Harold were not going to get along, and that I was not going to like the guy all too much in the very first place any ways, but as of late, I had actually began to start to like the guy if I was not going to lie to my self.
I felt like I had a lot of thanks if I had to guess on the fact that I know longer felt any thing for Kristin, as I had accepted the fact that was Harold's girl friend at this point, and that was that. I still was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had taken the blame on what the both of us had done with one another, when I had not a single clue as to just who it was that Harold had been before it was that I had met him, and Kristin had known exactly what it was that she had been doing.
It was clear to me more than ever that her narcissistic behaviors were showing a lot more now that it was that the world had turned to the way that it was now. Though, I felt like, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, that she had also might have protected me from the biker gang that had been coming to my house, in search of her at that, none the less, though I knew that it would have been more risky to just go out in to the world in search of my father as well.
I shook my head, as I knew that was in fact what it was that was the problem with me in the very first place any ways, which was of course the fact that I knew that Kristin was still in my head, as I was still thinking about her right at this very moment in time, all at the exact same time as well, as much as I did not want that to be the case, I knew that I was the only person that I could blame for the fact that it was in fact the case in the very first place any ways, at that.
I felt like I was falling right in to the trap that a narcissist wanted you to fall in to, all at the exact same time as well, and it kind of made me feel a little bit sick if I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once how ever, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had once again been having long before now once again.
I felt like I had been stuck in this bed, and I had hardly got any such sort of sleep what so ever all of tonight, due to the fact that I had been thinking far too much, which once again, I knew was exactly what it was that I was sure that Kristin wanted me to do all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and to try to get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of that once again.
I could hear the foot steps of people passing me, that were all around me right now, as I knew that it was already the morning, and that it was time to get my day started all at the exact same time too, but I kind of just felt like I wanted to stay in my bed, which I knew was not an option for me what so ever, at all, as I knew that if I was in fact to do some thing like that, than it would mean that I would be getting my self in a lot of trouble.
Plus, I felt like I had to man up all at the exact same time too, as I knew that it was not as bad if I was not going to lie to my self either, now that it was that me and my father were not having to do the hard work with one another any longer, as I knew that it had in fact got quite a bit easier now that it was that we were doing simple tasks, such as the fact that we were taking care of the animals that we had here, and we could easily have the rest of the day for our selves once we had in fact taken care of them, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
Of course, that was for sure my favorite task out of all of them if I was going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that it was the easiest one for one thing, and I also knew that I for sure did not like to protect the prison and be on the watch towers what so ever, as I knew that I hated that kind of shit, as I knew that I was stuck on that job for the entire day for one thing, but also the fact that I also knew that we had the night shift some nights, which absolutely destroyed my sleeping schedule.
I shook my head, as I did my best to try to calm my self down all at once how ever, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, as I instead just tried to think more or less on the thoughts that I knew that I needed to just get out of bed, and I knew that I needed to stop being such a lazy piece of shit, all at the the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on once again, long before hand, as I then all of the sudden began to start to open my eyes, as I saw the bright light of the morning through my window, all at the exact same time too, that told me that I was in fact quite a bit late on starting my day at that as well.
I knew that I did not want to get my self in trouble at all, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I still had to do my job for one thing, as just because I was not a prisoner any more, did not mean that my life was just going to be easy from here on out, as I knew that all at the exact same time too, as I just shook my head quite a bit to my self all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to lift my self from out of the bed, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
It seemed like as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to get out of my bed, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear, and I began to start to see that the front door of the cell, or rather bed room that I was laying in right now, was now all of the sudden beginning to start to open all of the sudden, as I tilted my head a little bit surprised, and also a little bit confused as to just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, at that.
As I had my head tilted, I also kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief all at the exact same time too, as I saw that it just so happened to be my father that was at the front door of the room that I was in right at this very moment in time any ways, as I was in fact glad that it was not Harold, nor was it a guard that was going to beat the shit out of me for sleeping too much, and not getting my self out of bed, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, the worried look that I did in fact see on the face of my father, all at once, did in fact have me quite a bit lost, as well as the fact that it did in fact have me quite a bit confused as to just what it was that was going on right now, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of that once again, as I just began to start to all of the sudden see my father nod to me, all at the exact same time as well, to let me know that he was in fact about to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
I was still quite a bit lost if I was not going to lie to my self either, but eventually I did in fact manage to start to get a bit of some control over my thoughts all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to just start to go on and and nod back to my father, as I wanted to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, once again.
It was clear at the very least that it had in fact made my father feel a little bit better, as I let out a bit of another soft sigh of relief to my self now that it was that I did in fact know that it was in fact the case, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to just go right on ahead and hear my father start to speak to me, as I did in fact of course, begin to start to listen as to just what it was that my father even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, as well.
"Come on London... You got to get out of here before you get in trouble... You're running out of time, you need to get some thing in your belly before we go and find out what our job is going to be for today..." He said to me, as the worried look seemed to go away from his face all of the sudden, for some odd reason or another, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit once again if I was not going to lie to my self either, as to just what it was that was even going on with my father right at this very moment in time any ways.
He now all of the sudden began to start to have quite a bit of a smile on his face, as it seemed like he realized that he was now happy that he knew that I was going to get in to some trouble all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I felt like he was more just happy with the way that things were going right at this very moment in time as well.
I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, but not enough for my father to notice it what so ever at the very least at all, as I let out another soft sigh to my self as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, as I knew that I needed to calm my self down, as I then all of the sudden just began to start to go on ahead over and head out of my bed, all at the exact same time too, as I just went right over to where it was that my father was at right at this very moment in time as well, as to just where it was that he was even waiting for me.
I did my best to try to ignore the strange little smile that he had on his face right at this very moment in time any ways, as it did in fact make me feel quite a bit uncomfortable if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact get out of my bed all at once, and I did in fact begin to start to head over to just where it was that my father was in fact waiting for me to come over to him all at the exact same time too.
As I did my best to try to calm my self down, I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again, as I then just began to start to walk with my father over to just where it was that the cafeteria was in the very first place any ways, which I had nearly turned left, as I had still been quite a bit used to the old cell block that me and my father had been living in once again.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I knew that me and my father no longer had to stay in that nasty place, as I knew that the both of us now had quite a bit of a nice room, even if it was still a prison that we were in right at this very moment in time as well, the room that we had been staying in, not together, as I knew that the both of us now thankfully had different rooms that were in fact apart from each other, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I was glad for that of course, but it still did not mean that it still was not going to feel a little bit strange to me that we were in fact living in a prison, even if the rooms that we were staying in right at this very moment in time too, was in fact a lot nicer than the room that we had been staying in before hand, all at the exact same time as well, as I just shook my head, and I just continued to stare at the ground once again, as I did not want to look at my father, as we turned to the right side instead, to head over to the cafeteria, so that I could get some thing to eat, and so that I could also find out as to just what it was that we were in fact going to be doing today, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
As I stared down at the ground, I just began to start to curse my self out a bit all at the exact same time as well, for some odd reason or another, as I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case, as I knew that my father could in fact hear what it was that I was saying right at this very moment in time any ways, even if it was that I was in fact trying to stay as quiet as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well.
"God... I just want to get out of this place... I don't want to live on this planet any more..." I said to my self, as it felt like quite a bit of some dark thoughts that I was even thinking right at this very moment in time too, which for sure was not some thing that was normal for me what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to just get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again.
I stared out in to some darkness for quite a bit of some time, at least, it was dark in my mind right now, as to all of the thoughts that I was thinking on right at this very moment in time any ways, as I knew that for one thing I did not believe in a God at all, but also the fact that there was a lot of some more other dark thoughts that I did not want to have in my head that it kind of felt like I did not have any sort of control over what so ever at all, right at this very moment in time too, once again.
I just kept on walking with my father, as I felt like there really was no such sort of chance, and there was no such sort of hope that life was ever going to go back to the way that it had been before at this point, which seemed to be a little bit of some hope that it had felt like I had been clinging on to for quite a bit of some time before now, all at the exact same time as well, but now that all felt like it was gone at this point, as I kind of felt like I was in fact quite a bit empty in side once again.
I had been a track player, and I had also had a scholarship to Applachian State all at the exact same time as well, but now that was allo gone, as I knew that I did not have a chance any more. I really did not have any sort of plans before now, as to just what it was that I was even going to do when ever it was that I had got in to college, but I still felt like I would rather have had that life over the life that it felt like I was stuck in right at this very moment in time as well.
I just grunted a bit of a heavy grunt to my self all at once, as I did my best to just try not to think on any of that for all too much longer either way, as I knew that it was only going to make me feel even more depressed, which was not the type of emotion, and not the type of thoughts that I wanted to be on right at this very moment in time any ways, as I knew that I had been trying to battle all of that even before it was that I had found out that there actually was some sort of signs of life in the world, as it had not just been me and my father, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I really wish I could be thinking like my father right now, and I wish that I could be happy right now, all at the exact same time as well, but it just kind of felt like the thoughts, and the mind set that I had my self on right at this very moment in time as well, just were not going to allow that for me, which it was quite a bit of a sad state to be in if I was not going to lie to my self at all either, as I knew that I had never really been thinking that sort of way until the world had once again got to the way that it was now.
It felt like that was always the excuse for me if I was not going to lie to my self either, as it felt like I needed to wake my self up, and to get my self off of all of those thoughts all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I really needed to wake my self up right now if I was not going to lie to my self either, as it felt like my mind, and my thoughts were on a lot more of a dark path than it felt like it should be right at this very moment in time too.
I lifted my head up finally, as I was not all too sure if that was due to the fact that I felt like I was now all of the sudden beginning to start to fight back against all of the demons that felt like were in my head right now, or if that were due to the fact that I heard a ton of voice talking to one another right at this very moment in time right now, that had seemed to draw my attention over in that direction all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to remember that I had in fact been following with my father over to the cafeteria all at the exact same time as well, which was where it was that every one was at in the prison all at the exact same time as well, in the early morning hours that we were in right now.
I kind of let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of those other thoughts that it kind of felt like my mind had in fact been stuck on a bit before now, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and to try to just relax my self, as I knew that every thing was going to be fine, and that every thing was going to be okay all at the exact same time as well, now that it was that I was in fact around every one else that was in fact in the prison right now, as well.
I spotted Donald from not all too far away, as I could tell that he was having a good time with the friends that he had been with in this prison all at the exact same time as well, as me and him had in fact kind of turned in to a bit of some friends our selves, all at the exact same time as well, though I really was not all too tempted to head over to him at all right at this very moment in time as well, either, as I really did not feel like I wanted to go and hang out with a bunch of new people right at this very moment in time as well.
I felt like I was fine with where it was that I was going to be at at the table with my father, as I really knew that I did not want to be with my father at right at this very moment in time too, but I kind of felt like I was not really left with all too much of any other choice at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I really did not want to leave my father alone at all, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I was kind of his only friend that he had in the prison as well.
I felt quite a bit bad for my father for it, but I felt like it was his own fault if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that he had plenty of time to go and talk to some other people, and go and meet some new people, and make some friends. I just kind of decided not to my self if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I felt like a lot of that might just have to be due to the fact that I knew that I was once again quite a bit depressed for some odd reason or another, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self all at once, as I just did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of those other thoughts that it kind of had felt like my mind, had in fact been on right before now, all at the exact same time too, as I just got my mind, and I got my focus more on to fact that it had to do with me needing to just go on ahead and get my tray of food which I saw was in fact waiting for me from not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, once again.
I stared at the tray that was right in front of my eyes for just a little bit longer, until in the end, I did in fact grab the tray of food that was right in front of me right now, and I began to start to head over to the empty table that was not all too far away from me all at the exact same time as well, as that of course was always the table that me and my father sat at every single day all at the exact same time too, as I knew that it was on the far side of the cafeteria away from every one else, at that.
Of course, we had been sitting at that table since the first day that we had really been able to get out in the prison all at the exact same time as well, so there really was not all too much that I could really do about any of that what so ever at this point, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on once again.
I just seemed to stare at the food that was on the tray for just a little bit longer, as I saw that my fathers tray was already empty all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he had already finished eating before it was that he had even come to get me out of my bed, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I too was in fact quite a bit hungry as well, as I knew that I did in fact need to get some food for my self, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self once again, as I then all of the sudden grabbed my spoon, and I began to start to take a few bites of the stale cereal, all at the exact same time too, as I remembered that I did in fact have a cup of milk on me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and pour the milk in to the cereal, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could as I did in fact do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
As I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, I then all of the sudden just began to start to go on ahead and begin to finish off the meal that I had in front of me, as I knew that I did not have very much time to eat it at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I had in fact came in to the cafeteria very late in today, all at the exact same time as well, which I knew that it was no bodies fault besides my own, all at the exact same time as well.
I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a voice, and a bit of a familiar one at that, as it was not the voice of Harold luckily enough for me either, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as I cracked a bit of a smile on to my face all at the exact same time as well, as soon as it was that I realized that it just so happened to be Anderson.
I looked at my friend for just a little bit longer, as I kept the same happy smile that I had on my face long before now, as I saw that he was finally back from what ever it was that he had in fact been doing, as I had nearly forgot about him at this point, all at the exact same time as well, as he had been gone for several weeks at this point, on what ever mission it was that he had clearly been taken on, as I was in fact glad to see that he had not been killed by Harold at all, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self all at once, as the both of us seemed to smile at one another for quite a bit of some more time, until finally in the end, Anderson did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod to me, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at the exact same time too, as soon as it was that I had in fact seen him do as such a thing, as it was clear that he was in fact letting me know that he was about to go right on ahead and start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I kind of felt like I was a little bit lost in my head right at this very moment in time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as he then all of the sudden began to start to sit down at the table with both me and my father, all at once, as he then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, as he ate his food, as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to nod back to him as well, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again.
Anderson continued to take some bites of his food, as I did in fact remember that he had in fact told me a little bit of some time ago, that the food that they had in the prison was for sure a lot better than the stuff that they had to eat when ever it was that they were in fact out side of the prison, all at the exact same time too, as based off of the fact that Anderson was clearly devouring the food even faster than it felt like I had been eating my food, than I had to guess that he was not lying with what it was that he had told me.
I just got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts how ever, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on the thoughts that had to do more or less with the fact that I knew that he was in fact staring to speak to me once again, as soon as it was that he had lifted his head up, as I did my best to ignore the fact that he was talking with food in his mouth, as I just began to start to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"I saw that you guys are free now? Huh? You have your own rooms and you don't gotta do that hard labor shit any more!" He said to me, as I looked at him right in to his eyes as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said to the both of me and my father, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of wished that I had in fact believed as to just what it was that he had told me, as to the fact that he had said that we were in fact free.
I knew that a part of what it was that he had said was in fact correct, as I knew that we no longer had locks on our doors in the middle of the night, all at the exact same time as well. I also kind of felt like it was not true at all what so ever, either, as I also knew that we were really not all too free when it came to the fact that I knew that we really were not just allowed to leave the prison when ever it was that we wanted to.
We also still had to do our jobs, which in a real society, I felt like you would be able to choose your jobs that you got to do, and you got to make your own decisions, but that was just not the case here at all. Though, I kind of felt like I needed to calm my self down as well, as I knew that Harold knew as to just what it was that he was even doing for one thing, as I knew all at the exact same time as well, that he had made the place safe as it was so far, and I felt like I would rather be in here than out there as well, once again.
I grunted a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to just try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I then all of the sudden just began to start to go on ahead and think on just what it was that of course had to do with the fact that Anderson had in fact been gone for quite a bit of some time, and I had in fact been quite a bit worried for him, all at the exact same time too.
It felt a lot better as well, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as to the fact that I no longer was thinking on the fact that had to do with the thoughts that we were not free in this prison at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I was now thinking on the fact that Anderson was thankfully safe, and he was back with me now, as I was in fact quite a bit glad, if I was going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that it was in fact the case, once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts.
Anderson was still taking some quick bites off of the rest of his food, as it was clear that he was quite a bit hungry for one thing, as it felt like it was not just based off of the fact that it seemed like he just liked the food a lot better. I suppose that he might have been out there for too long, though I felt like that really did not matter all too much to me what so ever as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of all of that other stuff, once again.
I looked at Anderson with a bit of a smile on my own face, which kind of felt like it had been a rare thing, as that of course was nothing to do with the fact that I was not happy with what it was that we were doing in the prison at all, what so ever, as much as I kind of felt like they were treating us a little bit like we were their slaves, I knew at the very least that they did in fact feed us, and they did in fact give us a place to stay, and a safe place to live at, if the world was in fact as dark, and as cruel as every one said it was.
I still was not all too sure, as I felt like I had been out for a few days with Kristin, as I felt like I should have seen as to just how bad it even was, but at the exact same time as well, I also knew that I really had not been out side all that much during that time in the very first place any ways, as I knew that for the most part, Kristin had made sure to stay in to the woods, so that we would in fact be able to hide from the dead as best as we could, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I once again did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of those other thoughts once again, as I blinked my eyes a few times to my self all at once, and I then all of the sudden began to start to get my eyes, and I began to start to get my mind set on Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he was still staring at me with the same smile that he had on his face long before now, once again, as well.
As I stared back at him, I was about to open my mouth and speak to him, even though I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even going to say to him in the very first place any ways, but in the end, I did in fact start to do as such a thing, that was of course until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear another voice that began to speak over me, and kind of interrupted me, though at the exact same time as well, I did in fact know that it really had not, as I knew that they had not known that I was about to go on ahead and start to speak in the very first place any ways, once again.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I just turned my head over to who it was that was even speaking over me in the very first place any ways, as I was quite a bit surprised to see that it was my father that was speaking right at this very moment in time any ways, as I blinked my eyes a few times. It was not a surprise due to the fact that he was speaking right now at all, what so ever, so much as it was a surprise to me that it was clear to me that he was talking to Anderson right at this very moment in time any ways, once again.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could, as I knew that it was really not all that often that my father liked to speak to Anderson in the very first place as well, as I knew that my father was not all that big of a fan of the poor guy what so ever, which I felt quite a bit bad about if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that Anderson had done absolutely nothing to deserve the kid of hate that my father threw his way a lot of the time.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again, as I just seemed to stare at my father, as I luckily also noticed that he did not seem to have a mocking, or an annoyed look on his face at all right now, as I saw that the smile seemed to be more due to the fact that he was in fact quite a bit happy right at this very moment in time as well, as I breathed quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I did my best the try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could as I did so.
My father seemed to start to continue to speak to Anderson, as I continued to stare at my father in the mean time, as he was in fact doing as such a thing, as it was clear that the both of them were paying attention right now, such as I was, as it did not seem to surprise Anderson as much as it did me, as I felt like that might just be because he did not know my father as well as I did, all at the exact same time too, once again, never the less.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that my father even had to say to Anderson in the very first place any ways, as soon as it was that he did in fact seem to continue to speak to him, once again.
"Yeah, we have been doing great... It is for sure a lot better that what it was that we had been doing when we had first got here..." He began to say, as he began to start to laugh all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that he had even said, as it seemed like my father now all of the sudden was starting to think that he was the funniest man on the world, which I could say for a fact was not the case what so ever, as it seemed like my father took every thing way too seriously, and he never really had all too good of a sense of humor.
I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of that, as I knew that Anderson was not the smartest guy in the world, but he did in fact kind of find it quit a bit strange that my father was in fact laughing right at this very moment in time as well, as it was clear to him that he too did in fact know that it was quite a bit rare for my father to find any thing funny, much less what it was that he had just said, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was funny in what it was that he had even just said to us in the very first place any ways, it I was in fact going to be for real with my self once again.
I kind of rolled my eyes a bit towards him, which he did not seem to notice a single bit at all, as I just let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at the exact same time as well, as I just looked away from my father, as I was not all too sure if I could in fact lock eyes with my father for any more time, and for any longer once again, as I just let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self this time, as I just did my best to get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on before, since it was that it was clear that we all were quite a bit uncomfortable right at this very moment in time too.
I just seemed to stare at the other side of the cafeteria that we were in fact in right at this very moment in time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really be doing right now, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of all of that, as I began to just stare at Harold who I saw was talking to some one else from not all too far away, as he had quite a bit of a smile on his face as he was in fact doing so, as it seemed like one of them might have said a joke to the other one, that the both of them had seemed to find funny.
What ever it was, it was not funny to me what so ever, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was wrong with me, if I was not going to lie to my self either, but I just felt a bit of some anger, and quite a bit of some rage over towards the guy all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I needed to calm my self down, as I knew that it all had to do with Kristin, as it seemed like that me and him did in fact have a lot in common.
It was clear that the both of us were angry, and the both of us were hurt for just what it was that Kristin had done, as it kind of felt like she was the one that was in the wrong right now, and it had nothing to do with either me or him at all right at this very moment in time too, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again, which it seemed like I got a little bit of some help from Anderson luckily enough, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to hear him start to speak to me.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden did in fact turn my head away from Harold, and over to Anderson all of the sudden, as I saw that he was looking right at both me, and also my father right at this very moment in time as well, as the both of us were standing right beside each other right at this very moment in time too. Anderson just seemed to stare at the both of us for a little bit longer, until in the end, he then all of the sudden began to start to nod to the both of us.
I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on right now, if I was not going to lie to my self either, but in the end how ever, I did in fact see my father nod back to Anderson from the corner of my eyes, as I then began to start to follow, and do the exact same thing as my father had just done, in letting Anderson know that the both of us were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was even about to say to us in the very first place any ways, once again.
After me and my father had in fact done as such a thing like that, Anderson then did in fact begin to start to speak to the both of us all of the sudden, as both me and my father did in go right on ahead and begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Anderson even had to say to both me and my father in the very first place any ways, once again, as well.
"Well... Today, Harold told me that he wanted the both of you to be able to go out side on a mission for once, and get a real taste of the dead... So you'll both me coming with me..."