thirteen

He lays next to me and asks, "you okay?" I curl up to his side and squeeze my legs together. The pain was setting in, but I didn't mind it if I'm honest.

"Yeah I'm okay." I smile against him. "What about you?"

His chest falls and rises quickly as he laughs, "I'm okay baby."

"I'm sorry I don't really um- I don't really know shat I'm doing."

"Oh no you're okay. I actually enjoyed it baby. I promise." He kisses my forehead forehead says, "I'll be right back okay? You should use the bathroom too."

I know that much, using the bathroom after sex is key. It helps save you from infections or something.

Blade knew what he was doing.

He was waaay more experienced and he didn't say it persay, but I can tell.

We both use the bathroom and lay back in bed.

"Can I tell you something?" He asks looking down at me as he stands at the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, what's up?" I look at him and he looks nervous. His eyes are filled with worry it feels like. He fidgets with his nails, a thing he does ehrn he's nervous.

"I- Madeleine," he pauses and squats down. He rests his hands on my knees and sighs. I fiddle with the hem of his t-shirt, that I threw on me. He stares at my hands and says, "I'm falling I'm love with you. I can't stop myself. I- if you don't feel the same way or something it's fine, but I thought you should know."

A smile spreads across my face and I sit silent for a second, "say it again." I whisper softly.

"I'm falling in love with you."

I bite my lip and cup his face. I pull him into a kiss and giggle as we fall backwards onto the bed. His knee rest between my legs and his hands rest on either side of my head.

"I love you too Blade," I giggle as he pulls away from the kiss.

"Really?"

"Really."

He smiles, his smile bigger than I had ever seen before. Biting his lip I smile bigger. I lean up and kiss him again. This kiss was softer than ever before. It was slow and sweeter than usual.

The kiss was full of nothing, but love. No lust. No urgency or want. Only love.

He pulls away, "I love you."

"I love you."

We repeat it over and over until we end up just kissing.