20 | twenty

I wake to the sound of my phone ringing

I wake to the sound of my phone ringing. I reach over and decline whoever is calling me at whatever time in the morning. I place my arm back around Eleanor's waist and go back to cuddling with her.

It's not even a minute before my phone begins to ring again. I groan and remove my arm from around my girlfriend. I roll out of bed and pick up my phone.

I answer the call without looking at the caller ID. I put it up to my ear and mumble, "Hello?"

"Hi! Sorry for waking you up this early." My mothers' cheerful voice flows through my phone.

I sigh, "It's alright. Why are you calling me this early in the morning?"

"Well, me and your father are going out this afternoon and we won't be back until tomorrow morning. So, I was wondering if you could babysit your sister for me?" She asks in a pleading tone.

I rub my hand down my face, "Sure. Can I bring Eleanor too?"

She chuckles, "Of course! Your sister will be so happy to meet her." I smile at the thought of them two.

I hear her sigh on the other line, "Welp, I gotta go now. Please take good care of your sister later. And don't forget to say hi to Eleanor for me!"

"Okay mom, I will."

"Bye, I love you Le." I roll my eyes at her nickname for me.

"Love you too." We hang up and I crawl back into bed. I spoon Eleanor again and try to go back to sleep.

~❀~

I cuddle closer to the love of my life. I sigh deeply into her neck. I jerk back once I realize that I need to babysit Danielle.

I check the time on my phone and mumble a quiet, "Fuck,"

11:30 AM.

I run a hand through my hair and walk into the bathroom to freshen up. I take a quick shower, making sure to wash my hair and body. I then brush my teeth. I walk out with my towel hanging just below my v-line.

I pick out a simple outfit from my closet and change into it.