「 Yokohama Gangster Paradise 」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, the change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

Naomi will be slightly out of character at times

[3rd P.O.V]

Tanizaki, Atsushi, Naomi, Dazai, Kunikida and Xiao were at the cafe under the agency.

Xiao was sitting with Atsushi in a booth, while Tanizaki and Naomi were sitting across.

"I...I..I'm really sorry!" Tanizaki apologized, slamming his hands on the table.

"Uh..." Atsushi said as Xiao just looked unamused at what he was seeing.

"I know it was for a test, but I was still really rude to you. I'm sort of an assistant here at the agency." Tanizaki explained, apologizing still.

"My name's Junichirou Tanizaki." Tanizaki introduced himself, "Can you ever forgive me?"

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." Atsushi reassured with a dismissal tone. He seems like a nice enough person Atsushi thought with a thoughtful expression.

"And this here is--" the orange hair started, but got cut off by Naomi crashing into him.

"His little sister, Naomi." She finished happily, which Atsushi didn't look that convinced.

"You-- You two are brother...and sister? For some reason I thought you had a different relationship." Atsushi questioned, making Naomi's form a seductive look on her face.

"Oh, you think I'm lying~?" Naomi cooed as Xiao was about turn around and ask the waitress for a drink. But Atsushi quickly clamped his hands on Xiao's eyes and ears.

"What? What are you doing you mortal?" Xiao grumbled irritably as he knew that his karmic debt is bad for mortals.

Though Lord Morax helped him restrain it so he could interact with mortals.

"You'll leave this subject alone if you know what's good for you." Kunikida cuts in, making Atsushi look at Kunikida in slight relief.

"Uh, 'kay." Atsushi said with relief.

"Listen closely, kid. Now that you've joined our ranks you should try and act accordingly. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE HERE I COULD MENTION!" Kunikida informed before emphasizing a lot at the end.

Hearing that made Naomi stop at what she was doing.

"I work to uphold the agency's good name. We are all committed to that goal." Kunikida explained, "well, at some of us are. Right, Dazai?"

Atsushi took his hand off of Xiao's eyes and ears.

Right when Kunikida said that, Dazai was caressing the hands of the woman who worked there.