Chapter 9

"I liked that top." Pamela frowns at me after I rip her blouse open. I bite my cheek to keep my laughter at bay. She looks adorable, glaring at me with her as she lies naked on my bed in a ripped blouse.

"I will buy you a new one," I promise as I take her nipple into my mouth. Her back arches off the bed and into me as she pushes up for more. I think I am forgiven. I gently push her back onto the bed and straddle her thighs. I tease her by circling my tongue around and planting kisses everywhere but on her nipples.

She groans in frustration and tries to move her chest to meet my mouth. But, I simply move lower and kiss her stomach, dip my tongue into her umbilical cord, and inch even lower.

"Please don't tease me, Briar." She begs.

"I haven't even started teasing, darling," I say as I come back up to take a nipple gently in between my teeth. Her body shudders, and she squeezes her legs tighter together. I can't have her relieving the pressure, so I push one leg between hers to spread them apart. This makes her squirm in frustration beneath me.

I gently stroke her breasts again, this time massaging them and letting my thumb flick over her stiff nipples. Her response to every action I made reflected on her face, letting me know that she was becoming more and more enthralled by the moment.

"Mmm, that feels so good," She whispers

I lower my body onto hers, rubbing our breasts together, and insert my tongue into her mouth. I kiss her lips, then her cheeks, nuzzle into her neck, and kiss my way down her neck. As I move lower, my body slide along hers as I lick and kiss her throat and then trail down the cleft between her breasts.

I decide to have mercy on her, so I kneel between her legs and ask her, "Spread wide."

I take a moment to enjoy the view in front of me. I feel like I am in a trance, almost like I am on autopilot. I lick her lips slowly at first, only allowing the tip of my tongue to poke at her entrance before moving it from top to bottom and then back again. I increase my pressure with each pass, slipping ever further between her hot wet lips.

I push my hands against her thighs, widening them. Pamela gets the hint and bends her knees so that each of her feet is on either side of my head. She is now splayed wide open in front of me, and her hot pink cunt is luring me to dive in even further. I tease her one more time by tracing the tip of my tongue around the pink entrance, but she has clearly had enough because her hips buck up to meet me, and my tongue dive as deep as it can into her.

"Oh...oh yes. Fuck!" She squeals and thrusts her hips as I tongue fuck her; I press my face into her cunt while holding her hips down. My tongue licks her inside and out, teasing her crevice before diving in again and again. I draw back slightly and lick her from her ass to the tip of her pussy; her juices are splattered all over my tongue and chin as I slurp her like she is ice cream.

I realize she is getting close when the tip of my finger finds her clit, and her walls clench around my tongue. I replace my tongue with my middle two fingers and push them inside her; the extra length and thickness, combined with my lips closing over her clit, do the trick of pushing her closer to the edge.

I slide my fingers into her core, working them in and out of her. I take in how her body clenches around my fingers, how she bites her lip and closes her eyes, and how her body squirms at my touch. Her back arches off the bed as she moans in appreciation. Her head falls back on the pillow, her hands caress and squeeze her nipples as she begs me to suck her clit harder and faster. I keep my mouth on her clit, sucking it and occasionally grazing my teeth over it, as I continue pumping my fingers into her until her. Her legs and hands begin to tense and twitch, her arms clutching onto the sheets and swears of pleasure rumbling off her lips. Her walls clench tight around my fingers as she comes.

"Please don't stop! Yes! Right there, Briar, right there! Fuck!" She yells out as she hits her climax. I continue to suck on her clit and move my fingers inside her. I know she feels very sensitive now, which makes it more fun.

Her begging changes course as pleasure pools into her body again. "Fuck! Yes! Stop, Briar." She begs me to stop as she pushes my head into her clit. Her legs are thrashing about, her hips thrusting into my face, seeking more pleasurable torture as another orgasm rolls through her body. I don't move my mouth away until she is done. She flops back, and her head bounces onto the pillow while she does a weird mixture of panting and wheezing. I climb up and push my tongue into her mouth so that I can have some time with her other set of lips.

***