Chapter 5:her decision

Qi Xiao is eating seriously while arranging her words to her family inside her mind,

She already made a decision and she wanted to execute it sooner.

But her family become more worried about her.

No one can blame them, especially these past few days, Qi Xiao become more gloomy and irritable,

So now seeing her well-behaved and trying to comfort them is very worrisome.

After the meal, while snuggling in her mom's arms Q Xiao announce

"I think I should go abroad"

The living room becomes drop-dead silent, it was Ye Fei who breaks the silence by asking softly

"Darling why all of the sudden?"

Qi Xiao look at her family's reaction and smile with assurance

"Maybe it is sudden but I guess it will be easier for me! and besides maybe its time to see the world and broaden it, so it will not go around in just one person"

The Qi family was startled and realized that she is right,

Her world really consists of only Han Min when they started dating.

"I think my baby is right! then when do you want to leave? let your dad arrange everything you need"

Qi Feng ask slowly, Qi Xiao sat up straight and look around a little fidgety

"If possible why not now? and dad, mom, eldest brother, and second brother I want to try to live independently!"

"Nonsense!"

"No way!"

"Impossible!"

"Ridiculous!"

Qi Xiao look at her agitated parents and brothers and asked

"You are all reacting to my leaving now or living independently?"

"BOTH!"

She sighs and explains to them slowly

"I want to leave as soon as possible because staying here will make me crazy! everywhere I go I have a memory of Han Min! Everywhere I look I will remember him and it drives me crazy!"

She closes her eyes trying to stop her tears and continue

"I want to create my memories without him, and I want to widen my own world! and living alone is the only way! I want to just forget and move on! Please understand!"

She begged them that makes their heart hurt

"Okay, darling! Mom will support you no matter what!"

Ye Fei hug her tight

"We are your family so whatever decision you make we will always be here!"

Qi Feng said while wiping her tears

"Xiaoxiao don't be afraid of anything! We will back you up!"

Qi Yan said while gently stroking her hair

"Sis tell me what you want! anything! Even hitting that Han Min in his head I will do it!"

Qi Xiao laugh and answer

"No need to be violent, but all I want for now is cash, I will open another account, but I will do it when I arrive at the country I choose"

The family was a confuse

"What about your studies?"

Ye Fei asks worriedly

"Mom Xiaoxiao already completed the necessary papers for her early graduation! She is only waiting for her graduation certificate!"

Qi Yan reminded his mother,

Qi Xiao's eyes dimmed remembering this.

Yes, she worked really hard just to catch up with Han Min, she accelerated 2 years to keep up with him, and even finish college in only two years because he doesn't want her to stay longer in university.

Whatever he wants she will obey! he is too overbearing but she loves him so whatever he asks she will do it!

But this time she will stand and walk on her own! she will build a new her without him!

She will write a new chapter of her life but this time Han Min will not be included in the next pages!