A tune for my heart

My name is Poet, my parents had a weird sense of humor. 

The 1st time I touched a piano, my world made sense.

I played my whole life making my name known throughout my city. 

At 18 I played from morning to night at my families bar & got paid doing it. 

1 night a Goddess came walking in to sit watching me play. 

Her name is Val ; since that day she came everyday just to hear me play.

1 night I asked for any request & for the 1st time hearing her voice " an original if you can", was in awe of her voice. 

I played my 1st pics I made when I was 12 to which the whole bar went silent. 

when I was done everyone cheered my name.

 I wrote my number with a poem to val to let her know she could call me anytime. 

"to the lady of my mind, how can you be the Goddess of the night to shine through the mundanes of this world, with beauty that has no end. You have open my eyes to beauty like no other, I hope this will not be the last time these eyes of mine glaze to your sight. Let your smile never die tonight." From the pianist- POET 

PS: that is my real name

After she left the bar, she texted me to know she was interested.

Everyday I gave her a new poem to which point she gave me flowers that I was in awe of. 

We went on 1 date which ended with fireworks going on in my mind & soul. 

Val after 2 months took me on a trip. 

On the trip I saw a different side to Val which made me love her even more.

I played piano while we were on the trip when I got the chance. 

After we got back I gave her a promise ring to state my love; what I didn't expect was her doing the same thing. 

Each day from then on I gave her poems to address my love for her. 

2 years later we got married & I didn't stop writing poems. 

" My heart has a thousand songs, but only 1 that sings to you. 

With my soul my song will be for you to the new journey on"

 POET & yours forever.