"Chapitre 14" : First breath after coma

It was so great to wake up with freedom. The sun coming across the window to blind my eyes , the smell of ricotta pancakes. The family around , the voice of their laughs.
Pretty cool morning to start the week , arianna and I were always singing in the early morning going to school with full energy , until Theo comes in . She was like always crossing eyebrows and cold, either feel sleepy or hungry . She wasn't that type of friends that will hype you up in the morning if she doesn't smell provide of her needs.
She found the friend for that job tho.
Iron was there smelling fresh like always , a good styling outfit . He always attract my eyes, as Mamia say : "I like my man how I like my pizza hot and Italian ". He always gives me the Italian vibes .
After That unforgettable night , we were standing there playing like little kids , holding hands in the street , As the passers-by will think we're lovers.
He's coming, here we go again, I hadn't time to turn even my head to see who's coming.
He passed by us and throw his hands on me pushing me for the second time, suddenly feeling warm hands holding my hands, it's iron.
He was so angry yelling telling me to never repeat my wrong, what! Ooh I looked at him with a smile, why you're mad, I should be the one who's taking That peace of lead ! . He was yelling thinking that I have a crush on Noah the most stylish boy in school.
It was a terrifying day , when he was scared and I was brave .
The day after I wake up screaming , another nightmare was visiting me.
This one is pretty specific, I can see the people we're invited there . Not shy to spoke .
Its treachery from a close friend . I decided to go away and take my space from Leo .
Till I found him in front of me slowly moving towards me , my cheeks were getting some Color , will I can hear his breath heavenly entering my body .." oops can I pass ?" For that moment I couldn't understand my native language standing chocked with the intimacy between us. Probably I still adore you with your eye contact!. Not shy .