Super Saturday- Part 1

The next morning,I wake up at 8.00am and had my breakfast..and I ran towards Malathi ma'am house with full excitement.
I knock her door..she open her door,(time was around 9.30am)

She just wake From her bed,as her saree where not adjust properly,as her cleavage and bare belly were clearly shows,I can't just take my eyes From her.

She told,hey Ram why you Came this much early..
I just smiled and tolded her that,he was fully committed to her..

Malathi ma'am: Fully committed to me?

Me: I'm trying to say fully committed to our working.

Malathi ma'am:Ohh okok, Just come inside...

I Just followed her and sat near the couch.
She told me, just 30minutes she will refresh and come..

She entered into her bedroom,but she didn't shut the door of her room..(she thought she has shut the door,but she didn't)
So I was able to see what she was doing, from my couch.

She, removed her saree,I Just saw her beautiful curvy body..she begins to admire her beauty and even I too starts admiring her beauty...
So slowly drags her hand to her belly and sudden turn back, seeing her back beauty...

I was thanking God for showing me, this beauty dharsan, early this morning..

She was in her blouse and betticoat.
She was taking her new set of panties and bra From her cupbroad.

I wasn't able to control myself.
I initially turned on but, I don't want this to get collapse..(I thought we should take this slowly and steady).

She started to remove the blouse,at that movement she notices that the door, wasn't shut..

I just turned my head, Right away From her side..she grabbed her saree and just wore it and shut the door..

I was really disappointed.(But my inner voice pushing to get into the room, initially I resisted but I wouldn't so I slowly moved into her room..

I Just opened the door,I was able to notice she starts her bath..I just saw her,panties and bra on her bed..
So I went near that, I just started touching it ( I felt as if I was touching herself)..I was smelling her panties and bra..the smell made me feel something and my hormones started shaking.

I was started licking her bra and kissing her panties..for something..

Then,I placed it exactly how it was placed before.

I just came out and sat on the couch, starts doing my work.

After 10minutes.

She came out wearing a hot red saree with normal red blouse..

But she was saree way below her waist,she was wearing a anket in her hip...I was seduced by her sexy figure..
She approached me and asked me, wait for another ten minutes,I will be right back..and she went into the kitchen.

I wasn't able to concentrate in my work after see her in that dress...

I told myself,that I want to touch her at least once today...

At nearly 10.30 she came and sat near me,for continuing her work...

She sat near to me has near bare hip was visible to me and I wouldn't able to concentrate...

I felt,I bitting her hip,I wouldn't do, because of the fear which I had.

Malathi ma'am: How is the class going Ram and how is your studies going on..
Me:Its going very Good ma'am..and I like the way you teach me..

Malathi ma'am: so you don't like others teacher?

Me: not like that ma'am,other teachers are old enough...but you are hot..

Malathi ma'am: Sorry come again, what did you say now?

Me: nothing ma'am I meant like you are beautiful and young,but it turned out to wrong..

Malathi ma'am: Ohhh,is it...I don't think so,I think you just put that intensionally...the word hot...

Now tell me what made you to tell like that...

Me: nothing ma'am it just slipped out of my mouth.

Malathi ma'am: Shouting at me, tell me niw.
Me:I got scared and I stumbled,I was speechless...
Malathi ma'am: Tell..
Me: ma'am,I found that the way you dress in school and now made me feel like that...

Malathi ma'am: Anything Else.

Me: just stood silent...

Malathi ma'am: She just laughed out and she hugged me...

I was confused,
she then told me,I like someone admiring my beauty...(she was till hugging me,I was able to smell her)

She told me,she was happy for him because he found her hot...

She told this feeling should not arise as a sexual one,then it would be a great problem...

Finding a girl sexy and hot is fine..but beyond that is not acceptable, you got my point Ram..

Me:ok ma'am...

She told me to go home now,and come again after 2.00pm
Me: shall we play a game afternoon..
Malathi ma'am:What game?
Me:Do the challenge or accept the punishment...

Malathi ma'am:what is that game?
Me: I Will tell afternoon..

She told me don't come before 2.00pm

Me: sure ma'am,let me leave now..
I didn't feel good,I thought that I Will enjoy be by this game..

To be continued.......