Pup

ZACKARY'S POV

I'm damn frustrated in making a decision!

"The fuck" I want those shit gone but everytime I make a move they're move like they also know what I'm planning.

"Alpha?" A soft knock filled my ears as I smell her sweet scent. This one also frustrates me. It confuses the hell out of me.

"Leeyuna" She seated in the visitors chair.

"Edwen ask me to hand this to you he said this are the reports your asking" I nodded as she handed some folders before she stood up.

"Hey where are you going?" I ask as she continue walking to the door.

"I have lot something to prepare, Alpha" She bowed her head as she leave me open mouth. What the hell happened to her?

Obviously she's acting weird everyday. She talks to me formally, she acts formally. She even called Alpha and not my name anymore. Though it pleases me hearing her like my pack members but as days passed, something's odd. It's as if she's not the Leeyuna I kidnapped her a year ago.

Wait... A year?

I immediately run outside and greeted by lot of my pack members who's busy preparing foods in a long table while some of them are doing decorations and other stuffs. But there's only one thing that captures my attention.

Leeyuna playing with the pups. They even call hell 'Mommy'. And her smile. It sends something warm inside me.

"Alpha is here!" One of them shouted and it frowns me when I saw how Leeyuna's smile faded away.

"Luna!" Someone grab her hand leading her to where I stand.

"Long live Alpha Zackary and Luna Leeyuna! Long live for our pack!" William and Leila shouted and the crowd follow as they clap their hands smiling at us.

I waved my hands to them and grab Leeyuna by her waist to act but she's not the one I hold. It was Vor. And I feel something wrong watching her widely smiling while waving to the crowd whose cheers slowly died. My eyes look for Leeyuna.

She's with the pups again. Specially a baby pup in her arms while watching the other pups.

"Excuse me" I let go of Vor as I approach Leeyuna who seemed very happy.

"Ang cute mong baby ka ang sarap mong tirisin" I hear her giggled as the baby laugh. I smile to the scene. She seems like a mother from where I'm standing, I'm sure her mate and her kids is blessed having her as a mother.

But wait... I'm her mate.

"Babe?" Someone hug me from behind. I bow my head looking at Vor's arms around my waist. Why does it feel wrong having her?

"Vor, will you excuse me first?" I remove her arms and walk towards Leeyuna.

"My Luna" I embrace her from the back as I feel her stilled still playing to the baby pup in her arms.

"You look beautiful nursering a pup. Why not our own pup?" I whisper. Pup.