~SIXTEEN~

Zhan decided not to think anymore, it's just tiring it's better to forget those thing's for now, he knows he loves wang yibo but the problem is Wang yibos way of showing his love, which is very wrong and not right, and a fight will erupt if you try to correct him telling him the way he is behaving is wrong and his way of handling thing's is not right.

Minutes later he heard  a knock at the door, and his son's voice, zhan got out of bed quickly wondering what might have happened and opened the door, zhan saw his son and daughter hugging their little pillows while looking at him with pitiful eye's.

"Mommy we want to sleep here." Fen said and without being told to go inside, she led the way and wuxian followed, zhan was rendered speechless he wasn't given a chance to speak up! They only went inside without listening to what he will have to say!.

Xiao zhan closed the door and went back to bed, lying down both fen and wuxian rested their heads on Xiao zhan chest, with their little fingers tightly grasped xiao zhan shirt pajamas that he was wearing.  Zhan lips twitched, looking at wuxian and fen who were sleeping and wang yibo who was still in the same position and still asleep, it looks like he is really tired and wasn't even awakened with the earlier commotion.

Xiao zhan had no other choice but to sleep, it didn't take long before he also slept off.

Second day

Wang yibo woke up early and was surprised sewing his kid's sleepover on there bed, fen was ontop of xiao zhan stomach and wuxian legs were on zhan chest.

"Sleeping like this, what if you hurt your mommy." Yibo said and had fen and wuxian sleep properly on the bed, checking the time it was still five in the morning, yibo got out of bed, went out for a run, did his morning exercise in his house gym, by the time he was done it was already seven in the morning, wuxian and fen were awake and xiao zhan was preparing them for school.

Xiao zhan: "I  prepared your clothes for the day, have a shower and come downstairs for breakfast." Yibo raised his eyebrow and shook his head.

"Get ready and your not even ready, will you be going to work with pajamas? Keep being slow and i will just change my mind." Yibo said surprising Xiao zhan who suddenly stood up clearly not expecting wang yibo could say such a thing. Yibo turned around to return to his room and xiao zhan immediately followed from behind.

Xiao zhan:"Are you really letting me go to work? Are you sure?" Zhan who still couldn't believe what he has just heard asked.

"You heard me right, or maybe your not interested, i will just take my words.....mmm." Yibo was suddenly kissed by the excited xiao zhan, when yibo told him he will think about it yesterday, he didn't expect him to accept so easily, within a day he trusted him and gave him a chance to work. His word's seems to make wang yibo change for the better.

"Thank you yibo, i am so happy!" Zhan who was so happy and almost in tears said while hugging wang yibo tightly, he still couldn't believe this is happening.

"I thought about your word's yesterday, maybe i should give you a chance and see how competent you were, as long as you will remain faithful to me and never betray me, then i will trust you and not intervene in your business, don't let me down or make me be disappointed in you, remember your promise and buy me a gift with your own money." Yibo answered, holding xiao zhan hand  the two went back to there room.

"I don't have any formal clothes, you just surprised me very suddenly." Zhan pouted while looking at wang yibo.

"My secretary will bring some suits over, i already ordered him yesterday you don't have to worry, he will be here soon."

The two went to shower together, zhan was really in a very good mood, not even in his dreams has he expected Wang yibo will allow him to go work, it seems like his word's has really touched Wang yibo. It didn't take long before Wang yibos secretary came with a briefcase full of xiao zhan formal wear. The suit was xiao zhan size, it fit him perfectly well.

"I had one of my employees whom i trust, he will be your driver, you said you want privacy, i will give you that but remember not to cross the line, i will take you to work today, tommorow he will be here to start working for you." Yibo added, zhan nodded his head in understanding.

Xiao zhan personally served wang yibo and the kid's breakfast, the breakfast was lively, yibo and zhan took the kids to school, then yibo drove xiao zhan to his company, on the way he kept reminding xiao zhan what he is supposed to do and not not to do.

"I will get going now, take care." Yibo said and left xiao zhan company, wen ning who saw xiao zhan was beyond surprised, he didn't expect that.

"Are you really sure your husband is in his right senses, he really allowed you to work and trusted you." Wen ning asked, zhan also shook his head, he is also not sure why wang yibo suddenly allowed him to work.

"He must be testing me, and i won't let him down, notify the manager's of each department to meet in the meeting room in the next five minutes, let's have a formal introduction." Zhan who has never visited the company since it was opened instructed his vice president, he needs to familiarise himself with everyone and everything that was going on in the company.

The day was busy for xiao zhan, yibo who was done with his work came to xiao zhan company to wait for him finish his work.