Riti.... Riwaaj... &Parampara

Hello there sweethearts😊❤️. Thank you so much for your votes and comments........ 😊. They really made my day.......

So here is the next chapter..... Enjoy😊.

Aradhya and Ananya were sitting near Madirakshi making up the list of things that were to be brought for the Puja today.

Madirakshi : Chalo kal ke Puja ke liye sab tayar hai.Hum Paras se keh kar sara saman mangwa lete  hai.

Aradhya,  Ananya baki sab guest preparation aap dono dekh lijeye aur Trisha ko unka shagun ka saman bhi de aaye.

Aradhya: Don't worry Maa Sa hum sab sambhal lenge aap baas Puja ke vidhiyon par focus kijeye. Kyunki waha aapke guidance ke bohot jarurat hai.

Baki sab hum aur Ananya sambhal lenge.

Madirakshi: Hmmm......accha kal ke baare main Trisha ko sab inform kijeye.

Aap dono jaante hai ke Dadi sa Puja ko lekar kitne punctual hai.

Ananya got up and made Madirakshi settle on couch and then said.

Maa matt fikar kijeye hum aur Aru di hai na......Everything will be fine .

Aradhya too came near them and keeping her hand on Madirakshi's shoulder said.

Aur Dadi Sa ko shikayaat ka ek bhi mauka nahi milega we promise.

Madirakshi smiled at her both daughters and said.......

I know............

Aradhya and Ananya chuckled at her statement and hugged her sideways very happy at the moment.

...........................

T

risha was sitting in her room balcony looking at the beautiful sunset when she heard knocks on door. She jumped at the voice but composing herself said.........

Ji....... aaye andar.

The door opened and Trisha smiled with relief seeing Aradhya over there. Aradhya too returned her a warm smile and said.

Humne aapko disturb toh nahi kiya na.

Trisha smiled at her and said.

Nahi Bhabhi aapne mujhe .......

But she bit her tongue realising what she said Aradhya chuckled at her and said.

Koyi baat nahi dheere dheere adat ho jayege.

She went near caressing her head said

Itna tense hone ke jaruat nahi hai.

Trisha sighed a breath when she saw Ananya entering the room with a big thali in her hand.She smiled warmly at both of them.

Ananya: I hope Trisha ke aapne proper rest liya hoga.

Trisha: Je  Bhabhi .....

Ananya: Bhabhi nahi Di......Aap hum dono ko Di bulenge.

Aradhya: Exactly Behne kabhi ek dusri ko Bhabhi bulati hai kya.

Trisha smiled with tears in her eyes and said

Je Di..........

Aradhya and Ananya both of them gathered her close understanding her emotional state.

Aradhya wiped her tears and said.

Accha bohot ho gaya rona dhona.....Trisha hum aapke liye kuch laye hai.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 06, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

THE SHEKHAWATS (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें