A Very Long Call

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ahri's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished eating dinner and I was hoping the offer would benefit us greatly but somehow it was just making me anxious. It's possible that their offer might be worse but there is no other chance than this. I've been looking for any possible job in the past hours but I wasn't lucky enough so when I heard that conversation I was so grateful. I noticed someone staring at me so I turned where my senses warned me and it was Y/N. He was smiling and he chuckled making me confused but he only straightened his back and took his phone.

"Don't agree blindly, listen carefully before accepting it. I believe Ahri would be the one talking to Cole?" Y/N asked and he looked at the others. They nodded in response making me smile when they trust me this much. Y/N looked at me and I nodded gesturing I was ready and his smile grew a little wider. He tapped some things in his phone and stood up.

"It might be best if only you guys should hear this. If Cole wants to talk to you then he only wants to talk to you, I'll be in my room," Y/N said which was a little strange for me why especially when it was his phone number.

I could only nod slowly when I was still not sure why he had to do that but I could only trust his words when he know Nicholas better than us. He dialed the number and gave it to me which I took carefully, somehow the cold feeling coming from the phone's membrane made me nervous when Y/N walked away. I pressed the speaker so that the others would listen with me since I know I need their opinion from time to time. I heard the phone ring but it didn't take too long until Nicholas answered it.

"Hello?" Nicholas asked in a serious tone making me flinch when it felt like there was some sort of weight on my shoulders.

"Uh y-yeah, we heard from Y/N that sir Nicholas want to talk with us?" I asked and smiled awkwardly to the ladies when it felt like that came off wrong. Evelynn just nodded when my eyes looked at her, I also felt Akali's hand on my shoulder which helped me relax by a lot.

"Ah! You must be Ahri right? Please drop the formalities and just call me Nick if that's way easier for you," Nicholas responded. I guess he doesn't really want us to call him Cole huh.

"Y-yes sir Nick," I responded and we heard him chuckling.

"Nick is fine, anyway I would like to offer you a small contract if possible. Not just you actually but also your fellow friends," Nick said.

"Can you explain it further please?" I could only ask back but damn it felt like I was too demanding. Evelynn smiled making me want to hand over the call to her when it felt like she would be much more suitable for this.

"Right, there would be a couple of products that we would like you to model for our magazine along with our advertisement if you are willing. Of course feel free to decline if you want but I hope we can find an agreement for us to settle in," Nicholas replied, I could only panic as I looked at Evelynn and Kai'sa when I don't know how to respond to that.

"U-uh, okay and what would that be?" I asked again, oh my God it feels so bad. I feel like I'm talking nonsense to this guy, I took in a deep breath when my mind was getting haywire thanks to my anxiety.

"Since there would be a total of 4 dresses, one for each of you, and maybe around 5 cosmetics for all of you along with the magazine and a video for that advertisement uhmm," we heard Nicholas say and damn. It felt like it's not too much work.

"Well that's about it, name your price Ahri. I don't really like it when I might say something that could make you hate me," Nicholas said and laughed. This felt confusing when the way he talked became much more comfortable and carefree about it. It was a little too sudden too when he talked like he was serious a while ago.