1.48: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

[Host, wake up. You are back home.]

Xue Yun reminded quietly. He knew that his host was really saddened by the death of Qing Yuan and she will return back to her former cruel and decisive self.

-----

And from then on just as Xue Yun foresaw, Yu Meng did her missions firmly with a clear mind. First, to lessen Chang Sinan's blacken value, she portrayed the role of cute innocent girl and pretended to be scared of him but it only took her days to seduce him properly and turn him into a good man.

"Fang Ying, did you finish your homework?" Chang Sinan sternly asked as he looked at the blank page in her book.

"Sir...about that....

Oops, my cat ate my homework.

Sorry but not sorry." Fang Ying smiled, embarrassed at her stupid excuse, which she accidently blurted out in desperation

[.....Since when did you began raising a cat?.....]

'You are my lovely little feline!'

[....]

[But I didn't eat your homework.]

'Just pretend you did.'

[Ok.]

Helplessly nodding his head, Chang Sinan looked at Fang Ying's maths homework book which was empty since the day she arrived, "Why do you always not do your maths homework, when you do your other homeworks perfectly?"

"I dunno....maybe because I have numerophobia?" Yu Meng suggested nonchalantly.

"If you did then why are you so good at working with numbers in class?" Chang Sinan gave her one of his 'seriously' looks.

"I have no idea why."

"Young lady, detention after school."

"Wait, wait....you can't do-" She tried to argue with him but he didn't give her the chance to.

"Fang Ying, you have detention after school and that's the end of this discussion."

"Whatever, I am not even gonna come to the detention."

"If you don't then you will have a month worth of detention."

"Fineeee, I will come to the detention, since you want me to!"

Not caring to argue with the foolish child, Chang Sinan left and went to teach others.

-------

End of School.

Yu Meng turned to Hua Lian, who expressionless face softened at the sight of Yu Meng. "Lian Lian, I have detention with Mr.Chang right now, that scoundrel of a man! He knows that I am a perfect student, he could have just not give a detention this time, I would have finished the homework in the future."

"That's the most unlikely thing," The corner of Hua Lian lips curled up.

"Ok, even you don't believe me," Yu Meng dramatically sighed as she wiped her imaginary tears.

Shaking her head, Hua Lian smiled, "Be careful on your way home and if that Mr. Chang does anything to give me quick call."

"Bye."

"Bye, see ya later!"

After, Hua Lian was no where to be seen, the wide smile on Yu Meng's face vanished without a trace as she straightened up her back and headed towards Chang Sinan's class.

[Wow, host you already captured the bug's heart. Hua Lian's current favourability is 84, which is extremely high considering the fact you only met her 3 days ago.]

"Well, apparently this bug is extremely gullible."

---

Author's Note: I am really sorry for the late update :(

Hopefully this wouldn't happen anymore. 

And a have lovely day (≧∇≦)ノ

See you guys later :)