𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂

𝕶𝖆𝖔𝖗𝖚 𝕻𝕺𝖁

"*panting* HA- .. A-at least d-do it more slowly!"

"Why? I thought the pain was more enjoyable for you" ? said.

We were doing that while everyone was listening to us in that building and I was trapped here.
.
.
.

It all goes back to the days when I worked for money. But why?! It's a question for me!

I was having a normal day. One day I had an exhibition. As always, I was putting my calligraphy on paper.
When the show and the ceremony are over ...

I was sitting in my room.

"Mr. Sakurayashiki. Someone wants to see you."

"Let them come in," I said.

"Look here! Everything here is traditional-" Adam entered the room with his secretary and began his ridiculous speech.

"Why did you come here?" I could not bear him.

"Calm down! I have an interesting offer for you that you can't refuse." That evil look was still in his eyes.

I didn't feel good about talking to him. I tried not to look into his eyes.

"Have sex with me," he said bluntly.

I was surprised and shouted "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU AR-!" He wouldn't let me finish and said, "I will give you money instead."

Even his secretary was surprised by this.

"I think it's better if you get lost." I tried to keep myself calm, and he continued, "I'll give you $*** after each sex."

(A/N: I dont know...)

I was silent in that moment.
I told myself that he was lying and that it wasn't possible.
I was trying to find something that would expose his lies.

"YOU ARE LYING!"

"How about a contract?" When he said this, I thought about it.

Adam put a piece of paper on the table and took it out automatically.

"What do you think?" Adam said and smiled terribly.
.

I don't know why I did that. I was crazy. I saw myself after signing the form.

"So to see each other, I'll text you and tell you the place." Adam said.

I couldn't speak.

" then see you!" Adam said nervously and left.

Out of anger at myself, I slammed my fist on the table.

"Stupid ..." I said to myself and then tried to calm down and said "Carla, what time is it?"

"7 pm"

I got up to go to Joe's restaurant to forget everything.

The restaurant light was on but the restaurant was closed.
I looked inside the restaurant through the restaurant window.
Joe saw me from inside the restaurant and came to open the door for me and I entered the restaurant.

"Well .. what happened when you came to my restaurant again?" Joe said.

"Shut up. Today was a really ridiculous day. I want to share this ridiculous day with you so that it makes me less angry," I said and he laughed.

"When are you not angry ?!" Joe said.

"I'm not kidding at all," I said.

"I'm not kidding either," Joe said.

"Well .. what happened?" Joe said.

"I did a ridiculous thing ... a ridiculous thing ... I still don't know what to do here ?! Now I have to-" I didn't know what to say.

"Calm down. I know you don't want to say but you have to listen to your heart" Joe approached and said with all emotion. He thinks now that I fell in love ?!

"STUPID! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" I shouted.

"So what happened ?!" Joe said.

"Nothing. Forget it." I said.

When I came here, I was strangely relieved.

3 days after that day

We were inside. It was about 2 A.M . I had forgotten everything and I didn't remember anything from that time.
As always, I make a fun of Joe and Joe was doing the same.

Everything was normal until Carla said "you have a new massage, master" and I looked at that message.

"Come to this hotel after S ..."

----------------------------
I hope you like it!
Vote it if u liked it...
Thank you for reading it

___________________
To be continue...