~30~

------------------------------------------------------
If I only had reached there on time

-Jungkook

____________________________________

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

Y/N's scream!!

And then I couldn't heard anything around me.....

My eyes were focused on the main gate as I leaped like a tiger rushing inside.

But what I saw made me stop dead in my tracks.

Soobin was standing there with one hand wrapped around Y/N's naked waist and other hand holding a gun, keeping it on Y/N temple.

Her eyes were red and puffy.

She seemed so afraid of him as she flinch when his hand traveled towards her neck.

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HER!!" I pointed my gun at him as I roared.

"Ahh aaa aaa Jungkook! Don't dare or I will shoot her brain out" Soobin smirked as he tightened his grip on her neck choking her.

"I SAID GET OFF HER OR I WILL SHOOT YOUR WHOLE HEAD OUT!!" I growled. She was crying and now squirming due to pain.

"SOOBIN NO!! DON'T!! JUNGKOOK STOP!!" Our eyes turned towards the owner of the voice.

"Stay away Baekhyun!! You don't know...." But Baekhyun cut his sentence.

"NO! You don't know Soobin! You will regret for your whole life if you are going to do anything to her!"

Just then Eunwoo brust into the room as his eyes widened too looking at Y/N's state.

"Soobin look at me!! Listen to me! Jungkook's father didn't kill your mother" Eunwoo tried to explain but he didn't loose his grip.

I tried to lunged forward but Eunwoo again shouted.

"No! Jungkook.....let me talk to him first" My jaw was clenched tightly as my eyes were only focused on Y/N.

Her face was red.

She was trying to control her sobs.

"LIES!! ALL LIES!! You merciless son of a murderer. You killed my mother" Soobin shouted as he reloaded his gun.

"NO SOOBIN!! The person who killed our mother is our OWN FATHER!" Baekhyun shouted as Soobin was visibly shocked.

"It's true.... it's true! I never told you because I know you love him but I never knew you will take this step" Baekhyun spoked regretfully as Soobin stood their frozen.

"You might not know but our parents never had a good relationship. Father used to abuse mother"

"One night when you were sleeping, father was drunk! He started hitting her again. She managed to run away the night from our house and hid at Mr Jeon's house. You know why? Because he was her childhood best friend. That was the mistake she did because father always envied Mr Jeon. Jeon was trying to make our mother run away to another country with you and me too......But.....one night when Mr Jeon was not at his place. Our father invaded and......MURDER HER"

A tear dropped from Baekhyun's eye as Soobin stood there silent and shocked.

"N-No.....you are lying...Our-Our Father?? He cannot....." Soobin's voice was shaking as his eyes were only focused on Baekhyun.