MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Karan

After that horrible conversation of my life I entered into my room and sat on the bed resisting the truth that....

I'm getting married to that living trouble. She will become my wife, Life partner and an equal owner of my life.

This would be the worst thing that can ever happen in my whole fucking life. And she didn't even know about thi-

Wait!! She knew.

That's why she distracted that conversation.

Oh God!!

So does that mean she doesn't want to marry me. I mean I thought she likes me. Then why the hell she did that??

Arghhhhhh fuck!!!!!

'I'm Exhausted. I can't tolerate these thoughts anymore, Atleast not for now.'

I thought to myself and decided to take a shower. Picking my towel I walked inside the bathroom.

As the warm water touched my skin. Everything about her started to dance in my head.

I hate to admit it. But, I missed her. I missed her so fucking much in these eight years.

Everytime when I saw chocolates, when any Marvel movie was released. Whenever baby called me Khadoos,all of it reminded me of her. My heart ached at the distance between us, but more then that there was a disappointment. I couldn't forgive her for snatching the chance to meet for the last time before she left. And before I could even think about getting over it, She gave me another reason to turn my back at her, to turn my resentment into hate.

I'm trying really hard to leave the hate behind and make myself strong enough to ignore her. But it's so fucking compliment. Whenever she's in front of me, My head doesn't think straight. It's impossible for me not to remember whatever I had to bear because of her and hate her for that but at the same time It's impossible for me to not to care about her.

But,

That doesn't mean that I would marry her.  As a soldier it's my duty to take care of everyone. Not only my family but also this country. This is the reason that i care for her. Nothing more.

Yeah!!  Off course. This is the reason.

She had gave me enough reasons to hate her. And now, this marriage will be an addition to that.

But I won't let her ruin my whole fucking life.

A HELL NO!!

I came out with the bathroom with a determination to talk to her and convince her to deny.

I headed straight towards her room and was about to enter but stop at the door when I heard a shout.

" Whatttt??? "

"Heck!! Don't shout Sid"

"Wait lemme digest what you have just said bro" Sid said over dramatically.

"You can save the drama for later. Now give me some idea."

Idea???

I got closer to the door and started listening their conversation sincerely.

" No before that, You tell me one thing. Don't you like Karan?? " Sid asked, his tone dripping with tease.

"And which idiot told you this??" She asked in disgust.

"Don't be smart monu. Don't you find him hot. And why do you always flirt with him then?? " He enquired.

"Sid you mad or what??"