24. the devil himself

Blake's POV:

I wake up hearing someone sprinting inside of my room, not caring about knocking.

I quickly grab my gun and aim it at the person running to my bed, before letting out a sigh and dropping the gun. It's just Silvia.

It doesn't take long for me to realize, she was crying.

"Silvia? What happened?" I felt my stomach flip, an unusual feeling, as many thoughts started wandering through my head.

"Vi." She let out a sob, a loud and painful sob.

"Violet?" I ask, my throat dry as she nods, more tears streaming down her face that was a total mess now.

"Silvia. Words. I need words, can you do that for me? Please." I pleaded and she exhaled, whipping the tears from her face and cleaning her throat.

"Violet. She's okay." She managed to say, before letting more tears streaming down her cheeks. What the hell?

"How do you know that? Who told you?" My body felt like it was drenched from its blood.

"She did. She called."

_______

Violet's POV:

"Great job guys, see you on Monday!" The teacher exclaimed before grabbing his stuff and leaving the huge classroom.

I look around. Everyone is packing up their stuff, the sound of people chatting making its way to my ears as I get up and head to the exit.

The hallway is filled with people laughing and rushing out of the building. Happens every Saturday.

It's been 2 years since that day. The day I escaped and ran away to LA.

I never saw the woman who helped me, Anastasia, again. I somehow managed to pay her back by using a weird payment platform, and even tho she got the money, we never heard from each other again.

Silvia... I check her socials probably once a week, just to make sure she's alive. I don't even dare to call her, I just can't risk it.

Alex. My heart breaks every time I think about him, I didn't even get to tell him goodbye.

Jacob. I think Jacob was becoming like a brother to me, someone to look up to. I would lie if I said I don't miss him, because I sure as hell do.

And Blake. It was going good, I mean him and I. But Ferreri is like poison, he can be lethal and kill you. He can consume you even when he tries to show that he cares, because he never knew what love felt like.

I think about all of them a lot. But on the other side, I started a new life. I'm studying law at university and I've got a boyfriend, Tray.

Tray is the kind of boyfriend any girl would want. He's kind, sweet, funny and never fails to cheer me up. We've been together for almost 6 months now.

I open the car door and throw my bag inside, before walking to the driver's seat.

I turn on the radio and drive off the parking lot, speeding towards my house while I listen to music.

At the restaurant, when I was still the one you want, cross-legged in the dim light everything was just right. I could feel the mascara run, you told me that you met someone, glass shattered on the white cloth everybody moved on. - Right where you left me, Taylor Swift.

Reaching my house, I turn off the engine and walk to the door, grabbing the keys to lock it.

"Hey babe! I'm home." I shout as I hear the sweet fragrance of food. Tray likes to cook, especially for me.