Part 28:- love is in the air❤

"Oh? Just oh? " Rishi looked at them surprised

Each of them acted as if they didn't hear anything.

"Are not you all shocked or a...angry? "Saanvi asked hesitantly.

Their focus turned to Saanvi. They gave her a soft smile.
Bela made her sit on the couch between her Mahir. Mahir dragged Rishi pulling his ear and made him sit beside him. Rishi scowled at Mahir for pulling his ears but was shut up with just a death glare.

"Saanvi dear, we knew about it since the beginning" Mahir caressed her head seeing her getting panicked at the revelation.

Bela held her hands in hers, "I was in a formal meeting with your father. When the meeting ended we were having some informal discussions since we have been great associates from the beginning. That day I saw you playing with Suchi. I liked you and decided to take it further after talking with the family and your father. "

"And we liked you too " The crazy family screamed cutting Bela in between.

Saanvi smiled at their sweet confession. There are so many people who like her. They consider her part of the family.

"Then both the families met and your father told us everything about you and Suchi. He wanted a family to accept both his daughters. Trust is the foundation of every strong relationship. And your father is an honest man who didn't want his daughter to have a fresh start with a web of lies. We want to let you know Saanvi that we love you and Suchi. We are proud of you. The courage you have.
And bache it was never your fault. " Andy patted her head with a soft smile lingering on his face.

All the while her super proud Husband was sitting beside his father with a joker grin and a puffed-up chest.

Saanvi was too overwhelmed to say even a word. She looked at them, all of them are great human beings. How did she get so lucky to get them?

Whatever she was going through in these five years she never thought she will ever have this happiness in her life.
She hadn't imagined that her life can be beautiful too when she was having all those suicidal thoughts. When she thought her life ended. When she felt pathetic about herself.

These people sitting in front of her didn't only love her but also taught her to love herself first. They always gave her space to have her time with herself. They made sure she took care of herself. She has to love herself, she has to value herself before she expects someone else to love her.

They taught her it was not selfish of her to take care of her first. A child senses the mother's emotions. If she won't be happy how will she make her child happy? She wanted to be the best mother for Suchi and that was only possible if she was best to herself.

With tears threatening to spill her eyes, she smiled at them gratefully.

"What was that drama for then? " Rishi jumped in referring to the drama he of a victim of. At the party and also at his home.