- 24 -

*knock knock*

Soo-Min got up and walked towards door. She opened it and was met with hug.

"Omg, Tae! I missed you baby." Soo-Min said as she hugged Taehyung tightly, not wanting to let him out of her hold.

You are probably confused right? Well, Jungkook was supposed to pick up Taehyung but Taehyung's parents got idea so they went earlier with Taehyung to Jeon's house.

"Mom and dad are here too." Taehyung said. Soo-Min looked behind him and saw his parents.

"Sun-Hi, Kwang come in." Soo-Min said.

"Where is Jungkook?" Sun-Hi asked.

"Still sleeping. Why?" Soo-Min asked.

"Perfect! You and Seung get ready, we are going somewhere to talk about something." Sun-Hi said and winked at Soo-Min.

Soo-Min catched what she meant.

"Yess!! Wait for five minutes, we will get ready." Soo-Min said then run to her husband to get ready.

"Mom, where are you going??" Taehyung asked.

"We adults have something important to talk about." Sun-Hi said.

"But I wanted to spent time with them." Taehyung said and pouted.

"You will have enough time to spent with them. You better spent time with your boyfriend." Sun-Hi said.

"Ufff, fineee." Taehyung said. Sun-Hi smiled and kissed her son's cheek.

Soon enough Soo-Min and Seung was ready.

"Okey, we are going now. Jungkook is sleeping in his room, upstairs, last room on the left. Have fun! Byee!" Soo-Min said then they 4 left.

"Sometimes I want to know what is going on in their minds." Taehyung mumbled.

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung found Jungkook's room easily. He walked in then closed doors behind him.

He slowly and quietly walked towards Jungkook's bed and found him sleeping soundly.

Taehyung smiled as he brushed Jungkook's hair away from his face.

"My handsome boyfriend." Taehyung thought.

He leaned down and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"I don't want to wake you up, you looks so cute while sleeping." Taehyung mumbled.

He took off his shoes then went under blankets and layed down next to Jungkook. He layed on his left side and was looking at Jungkook with smile.

He brought his hand up and caressed Jungkook's hair. Jungkook moved a little bit in his dream only to snuggle his face into Taehyung's chest and wrap his arm around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung giggled as he hugged Jungkook back, kissing his forehead before falling asleep as well.

.
.
.
.
.

90 minutes later, Jungkook felt something caressing his hair, soft kisses was placed on his head and that sweet scent filled up his nose.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked up, only to be met with Taehyung looking and smiling at him.

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung said.

"You're so pretty, even in my dreams but you are more pretty in reality." Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung giggled then pecked Jungkook's nose.

"Kookie it's not dream, it's real. I'm really here." Taehyung said.

"Really?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded then leaned down and connected their lips. Jungkook widened his eyes but immediately kissed back.

He pulled Taehyung closer, kissing him deeper but still in the most softly way.

After few more moments they pulled away and looked into each other eyes.

"What are you doing here?? When did you came?? Why didn't you wake me up??" Jungkook asked as he hugged Taehyung tightly.

"I'm here because of my parents. I came here about hour and half ago and I didn't want to wake you up because you looked so cute." Taehyung replied.

"I was supposed to pick you up before lunch." Jungkook said.

"Yepp but our parents left somewhere to talk about something so we are left alone here in this big house." Taehyung said, playing with Jungkook's hair, he just couldn't stop.

"We are alone?" Jungkook asked, looking up at Taehyung with smirk.

"Yes. Why are you smirking?" Taehyung asked and soon got answer when Jungkook got on top of him.

"Great! Now we can have fun as much as we want." Jungkook said.

Taehyung widened his eyes and tryed to push Jungkook but there was not use.

"Kookieee!!! Let go!!" Taehyung whined.

"No, no baby. Never gonna happen." Jungkook said then leaned down, kissing Taehyung's neck up to his jawline then lips.

"I'm going to take a quick shower. You better be here when I come back." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Go already!" Taehyung said and playfully rolled his eyes.

"You can join me tho." Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"Yahhh!! You pervert!! Go and take shower already!" Taehyung said. Jungkook chuckled and once again leaned down and pecked Taehyung's lips multiple times before pulling away.

"I love you. I will come back quickly." Jungkook said before leaving in bathroom.

••••••••••

••••••••••

Taehyung giggled as he watched some of Jungkook's childhood photos which were placed on the wall.

He remembers every moments of the time that pictures were taken.

There were few pictures of Taehyung and Jungkook together too, they looked so cute together and still do.

Taehyung heard door of bathroom opening so he turned around but immediately regret it as Jungkook had just towel wrapped around his waist.

He immediately closed his eyes and turned around. Jungkook chuckled then walked towards Taehyung, turned him around and moved his hands away from his face.

"Why are you being shy baby??" Jungkook asked and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"I'm n-not." Taehyung stuttered and blushed.

"Hmm I see. Well, then open your eyes." Jungkook said but Taehyung shook his head as no. Jungkook chuckled then went to wear some clothes.