Chapter Three

This was the last thing Chloe expected to see when she got to work that Monday morning. Lucifer was pushing a stroller, and a baby was inside, not a puppy like she expected for some reason. "Dectetive! meet your niece, Lourdes, this is your Auntie Chloe, Dectective this is my daughter, Lourdes Morningstar," Lucifer said, taking the tiny baby out the stroller.

"Uh, Lucifer, where and how did you get a baby?" Chloe asked, confussion clear in her voice. A look of shock and almost horror came across Lucifers face, "Detective! Do I seriously have to explain to you how... babies are made?" Lucifer saud, struggling not to say anything to dirty with Lourdes in his arms. "I know how baboes are made Lucifer, what I mean is where did you get her," Chloe explained. Lucifer face turned calmer after that.

"Well, Friday night I was relaxing in the penthouse before I was to open Lux when a woman from CPS arrived saying the Lourdes's mother had been arrested for Murder. All I had to do was sign a few papers and change her name," Lucifer explained, right before Dan came into the room. "I see you brought Lulu after all," Dan said, Lucifer held back a scoul, "yes, Lourdes, say hello to Uncle Douch," Lucifer said. Everyone who heard couldn't help but laugh. Of course, only Lucifer would go so far as to dub Dan, Uncle Douch.

"how do you know about Lourdes before me Dan?" Chloe asked her ex-husband, "oh, Lucifer asked Me, Amenadiel, Linda, and Ella to help set up the nursery. It took us all weekend to turn the downstairs library into a nursery," Dan explained, laughing slightly at the end at how they had stayed up over night, only breaking to get energy drinks.

-------------

"How old is she?" Chloe asked as silently Lucifer handed her Lourdes to hold sensing Chloe's motherly instincts we're kicking in and she was dying to hold the baby. "Six weeks, and a few days," Lucifer replied "she looks just like you Lucifer," Chloe said, rocking the little girl in her arms, "I know right? I hope she'll be able to go to heaven someday," Lucifer sighed.

everyone knew how hard it was for Lucifer not being able to see his family, even after eons, he still missed everyone. "I'm sure you dad won't miss out on knowing his granddaughter, I mean, she's just about the cutest baby in the world," Dan said, his heart breaking at the sight of Lucifer just wanting to see his family again, but know that he would possibly be killed if he tried to contact God again. he was tempted just to go over and give Lucifer a hug.

"yeah, I hope your right Daniel," Lucifer smiled hopefully