Chapter 46

A/N

I don't know if you will like the way I am ending this story or not. But I graduated and have started working. It's very hard for me to take some time and write as I already have shit load of work from the office. Still, I tried my best to write as I wanted to end this book. 

Ignore the mistakes.

Don't write hate comments.

Thanl you

------------------------------------

ADRIA'S POV:

"Hey, kiddo! I didn't know we were having a party today", Dad said as he walked into the dining area.

"Well, we are having one", I said to him as I tried to cut the upside-down walnut cheesecake into six equal parts and failed at it miserably. Guess there is going to be a fight over the bigger piece.

"I guessed so. There is too much food on the table, but may I ask what's the occasion?", he asked as he took the basket of bread over the table.

"We are partying cause.... I am happy", I gave him a big smile but his expressions showed his lack of belief in my words.

"Are you sure princess? You look exhausted, your eyes are as red as the tomato soup you made today, your cheeks are swollen and you are wearing yellow Pikachu pajama pants under your green Bulbasaur pajama top to your so-called party. Also, you have paired it with your pink mickey mouse slippers", he said pointing at my outfit.

"What's wrong with my outfit?", I exclaimed.

"Everything, every single thing is wrong with it, sis", Andrea said as she walked to us and gave dad a side hug. He kissed her head while still holding her close.

"Oh come on I am not dressed for a gala. This is just a cosy house party", I reasoned.

"The outfit is still crappy"

------------------------------------------------------

"So can I finally know the reason for this so-called party", dad asked again. The old man was behaving like a kid who wanted to know everything.

Right now we were sitting in the living room "Andrea dear, at least you tell me. I am getting worried, she says she is happy but looking at her, I know 'happy' is exactly what she is not right now".

"If I say I am happy, then I am happy, dad. Can you please not overthink about it?", I almost yelled at him cause his constant nagging was making me hard to control myself.

"You don't talk to me in that tone young lady. I am your father and if I say I want to know what is wrong with you then I DO wanna know what is wrong with you. I am not going to leave you alone when you look like you are going to kill yourself and behave like you are going to kill people around you. What kind of a father do you think I am?", He yelled back being frustrated at my behaviour and I knew I should not mess with him now.

"Austin is getting married tomorrow", it was not me who burst the bubble, it was Andrea.

"What?.... I mean he is? That's good, that guy is almost 35 he should get married soon", dad said calmly. I could sense the hidden joy behind his calm words. "But what has it got with you being all psycho"

"LOL, this is going to be exciting", Andrea said while grabbing the bowl of her dessert and leaning back on the sofa as if she was watching a show.

She has a habit to sit back and enjoy whenever I and dad argue, she says that she missed out on her sibling and parent fights throughout her life and now she enjoys them.