31- happy

A/N~

Hey fuckers, so im not fully back but she will be... soon.

byeeee..

(grammar mistakes ahead beware)

recap-

"Are you happy about the baby?" I had to ask one more time still needing him to say yes one more time.

"yes, baby i am over the fucking moon. i missed your pregnancy the first time and thats my fault ma. Im happy and ima be with you the entire time ma promise that" *kiss* "I love you"

*more kisses*

I was about to lay my head on his chest but he pushed me on my back pulling the sheets back and my shirt to under my boobs.

He rubbed my chest 3 times and the kissed it three times, then said "I love you too buddy"

Then covered me back up but this time he laid his head in my neck with his legs over mine, and his arm on my stomach so lighlty. I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.

Jay's P.O.V:

So I am 4 1/2 months pregnant today and I'm going to find out the sex of my baby, and have the general reveal later tonight.

I decided to straighten my hair today because the gender reveal is going to be tomorrow.

I didn't really want a gender reveal because I didn't have one with Mason and Madison. But East convinced me say how "it will show you what you missed out on" and "how everyone will come and celebrate us and the baby".

Todays fit was all about being comfy. So I went with a basketball sweater with grey sweatpants that are Dave's but he don't needa know I took them. And I just threw some random shoes that matched.

You could  see my bump in most of my clothes but it don't bother me.

I went downstairs and saw Dave, and the twins sitting eating breakfast.

"Mommy" both twins said

"Hi my loves" I gave them kisses all over there faces

"Wow I ain't get no type of kisses this morning & im the one who gave you those gremlins." Dave said with his hand on his heart while mugging me

"Boy come here and get ya kisses then. You are big cry baby oh my god" I said while laughing

His ass got up so fast and started kissing my whole face. Obviously I kissed him back....

"Happy now you big baby"

"yup now you have all my love"

"I ain't have it before" I questioned his dumbass

"Nope"

"Bet" I got up and started walking away because why would he say that dumb shit to me. Got me wanting to cry and shit.

"baby I didn't mean it like that" he said walking after me

"yes you did. go give your love to your hoes"

"I got no time for hoes. It's you, the kids, gang, and music that's it. And even if I had time I still wouldn't go close to any of those disease filled women, why would I all I want is you" He said

"I believe you baby. But lemme find out you doing shit on the side and your funeral will be the next event you will be attending" I said smiling while walking out of the house

-at the doctors office-

"Jayleena Dr. Julies will see you now" a nurse said

"Hi Jayleena, so I see here that you are here today to find out the gender of your baby is that correct?" Dr. Julies said

"Yes I am but can you write it down. Im having a gender reveal today"

"Of course, that is so exciting I didn't do gender reveal with my children. My husband and I decided to wait until they came out" She said laughing

"okay... they look healthy and growing perfectly. You have nothing to worry about, Im going to go get the envelope for you."

"Here are your results. I need to see you back in a month. Have a great day Jayleena" the doctor said handing me the envelope

Alyssa's P.O.V-

I'm so excited that my best friend is having another baby you have absolutely no idea.

RICH FUN TITI will always be my title and we are adding another one to the club. ;)

Butttttt..... right now Jay is on her way to give me envelope with the gender, A bitch will be the first to know. And yes I am going to brag about that until the day I die.

What about it? Who is stopping me? .... *crickets*.. exactly NOBODYYYYY

Everything for the gender reveal is ready, I have everything set up all cute and shit. All I need to get is the Fire extinguishers for the reveal. I think it's a boy because she hasn't been extra moody, like she normally is so Ima go with a boy. But I want a girl duh.

*car door slams shut*

*Bang Bang Bang

I know damn well that this girl is not beating on my door, ouh boy she lucky she pregnant.

"Girl you are so lucky that you are pregnant with my godchild, because I should whoop that ass for banging on my door like you fucking 12" I said mugging her

"Well then I guess you don't want the envelope then" she said and guess what this bitch did

She turned and started walking up out of my house like girl come back I need the envelope or I might die

Soo I did the only thing I could and ran after her "Im sorry Jay, you know I love love you so much but you know I hate when motherfuckers wanna bang on my door"

"I know I'm sorry too. I'm just excited for the gender reveal that I drove here as fast as I could. I didn't think I would be having another baby after the twins Im so happy" Jay said pulling out the envelope.

"Now leave so you can get ready for the party, and for me to get the last finishing touches.

After maybe an hour she finally leaves.

Time to open the envelope...

"AHHHHHH oh my god.oh my god.oh my god.oh my god.oh my god." were the only words that were coming out of my mouth

The next thing I did was call Rel because i didn't know what to do

"wassup mam-" he started

"REL the gender reveal is ruined now. HELP ME AHHHHH. I can't let Jayleena down Rel you do not understand I had everything perfect for them. And now its not going to be perfect" At this point I am almost full on crying.

"slow down ma, tell me what's wrong"