Chapter 24: see savior

Looking at Xu Zimian sitting next to him, the next scene the actors are going to try is not an interaction with the master, Suxi, Xu Jingrong lowered his head and asked, "Is Xiaomian interested in playing with them? Let's see who It suits you best."

Xu Zimian blinked, she was ready to try!

Curiously asked: "Which scene is the audition?"

Xu Jingrong briefly told Xu Zimian that the audition was about Yun Shao, who had been detained in Xizhao Peak by his master, who grew up from a boy to a man.

Yun Shao longed for the vast and boundless world of flowers and flowers outside, but only when he had the ability to cut off a strand of blue silk from his master, did Su Xi agree to let him go out to the mountains to experience.

Regardless of her appearance, Shizu Suxi is only six or seven years old, but she has lived for thousands of years and is a terrifying existence standing at the peak of her strength.

After Xu Zimian got Su Xi's script, he had already read it many times. Xu Shishu said a little, and this scene immediately came to her mind.

Xu Jingrong patted Xu Zimian's shoulder encouragingly, "Little Mianmian relax, the audition also tests the actor's ability to adapt. You can play freely according to the direction of the plot."

Xu Zimian said confidently, "Don't worry, uncle, I can do it!"

With Xu Zimian's acting, the judges and teachers were no longer sleepy, and they all cheered up, looking forward to the next audition performance of the actors.

"Zhang Haochu, Kong Ning, Shen Sheng."

The audition rules have also been slightly changed, with three teams competing on the same stage.

Hearing his name being read, Shen Sheng stood up, took a deep breath, and scanned the other two actors without a trace.

Zhang Haochu was born in idol drama and is a handsome boy with sunshine type.

When Kong Ning made his debut, he was fortunate to be the leading actor in Director Su's films, and his starting point was much higher than that of ordinary actors.

Compared with Zhang Haochu and Kong Ning, in terms of works, he is at a disadvantage.

Shen Sheng followed behind the two actors and entered the house.

The sharp eyes of the six judges teachers immediately swept over the three of them. Shen Sheng felt that he was being scrutinized. Presumably, in the hearts of the teachers, they already had a preliminary rating for him.

Huh?

Shen Sheng's eyes suddenly stopped on Xu Zimian, is Xiaomian also a judge teacher? !

It turned out that the elder brother who saved him was Shen Sheng, Xu Zimian winked his right eye at Shen Sheng playfully, and uttered two words between his lips silently opening and closing: Come on!

After receiving the encouragement from Xiao Mianhua, Shen Sheng's tense body became more and more relaxed.

Xu Jingrong introduced the three actors who auditioned for Yun Shao: "This is a young actor who plays Su Xi. You will play with your master. Who will come first?"

Without any hesitation, Kong Ning took a step forward confidently and said, "Hello everyone, I'm Kong Ning from Qingkong Media."

Xu Zimian looked at Kong Ning's appearance, Yun Shao, who was a lonely star, had a bit of evil spirit. It's not that Kong Ning is not handsome, but that he looks too righteous.

Glancing at Kong Ning's data sheet, he was nominated for the Best Newcomer at the Jintang Award, and his acting skills should not be bad.

Xu Zimian walked up to Kong Ning and said politely, "Hello, I'm Xu Zimian who plays Suxi."