tboah reaction secret hero cale plus songfic

in this au cale and kael barrow are brothers in cales first life. the name for white star is cale but i put kale for white star ok

 cale and kale in the first life lead a pretty happy life but once they both turned 18 cale and kale their parents were murdered kale and cale were running away cale sacrifced him selef so kale could live and got hit in heart and his powers exploded and killed all the killers around him but the explosion didnt hurt kale and cale died in kale's arm. 

kale went insane and killed everyone and stole the dragon lords egg which made him get the curse where he felt no emotion. and cale got the impact of the curse because he is a drogon slayer along with kale and his brother and the bond  so cale died and got born again he lived as spears man and died in his fight next a swordmaster then a archer then a mage then a dagger user and he lerned diffrent skills

 all life he died but he was never able to live long as his curse he only lived maximum 20  years.  he actually didnt die of natural causes every life but got killed or mudered or even got got killed on a cross. some lives even an experiments. then in one of his life he became the head of thames family and lived 30 years because of the thames blood and he inherited a lot knowladge and thames blood line power

 which was talking with elementals and control plants but he was being chased by the hunters after he betrayed them so he killed the hunters or eleminated them excpet the white household or the sekka household. he died by killing the hunters leader and being stabbed at he heart at the same time. cale was born as diffrent creatures like dragons elves necromancer dark elves whale tiger cat wolves tribe etc but he died at 20. but he had all the abilites powers and stealth senses from all of his past lives.

 then he lived as cale henitsue or thames then he saw all the destruction and losing jour hurt him a lot because he did not got this love form anyone other than his real mother because his mothers of the past lives died at the same time or he was aboanded he saw his brother going insane then going on a killing frenzy and he accidently died when he tried to save his brother.

then he made deal with all the gods and lived as kim rok soo then he read the novel came back and lived as cale thames when he was 18 in that body 1 week after getting beaten by choi han so he slowly healed his body because of all the gods blessed him and

 he had a neacklace which can turn into any weapon so he was having the abilities of his last life and was able to copy abilites so he was having embrace form lee so huyk. 

kale did not steal others body instead after he died his body turns into a dust one month later it will be back to normal and he do not age so is cale

he saved roan on and hong  and the rest  was like the novel but a hero in secret he was called as the 'RED ONYX' because he came whenever there was problems and he healed them too. his weapons and aura was also red and glazing black not like choi hans which is fog black. cale also wore black dress with red embroidery and cale has red eyes so the name suits him.

red onyx is said to  reject negativity and old traumas and for healing so it suits him

he helped the hero too make alliance even thought they weren't that friendly just targeting one enemy that is the reason. coleph seeka is the only one who knows that cale and kale are somehow realted just a hypothesis. colpeh met the withe haired disgused cale so he recognize cale and the priest in every form.

cale used the to put end to useless people and he sealed his brother and god of despair in the seled God's temple and he him selef spent his times there with other gods who consoled the god of despair and planning to give that god the  another title instead. roan on hong and the red dragon roan's brother his name is nashi which means to write and play not in korean.