One Hundred

I huffed pulling on my sneakers as loud laughter boomed from the floor below

It was to be expected not only was he here in Hawaii. He brought his equally crazy cousins and even Kaleb came along...

Amber's cousin Yasmin couldn't stop fan girling over all of them. I needed to get out of here.

Grabbing my phone and purse, I bounced downstairs. Vincent was in the center of the room telling a story that sent everyone into hysterics. I immediately spotted Nicholas sitting on a lush chair away from everyone else. His elbows were on his knees and his hands dangled between his long legs. His chestnut brown hair was disheveled and as he pushed it back his silver eyes locked onto mine. I could see the sadness in his eyes but could only scowl in return.

He didn't deserve my forgiveness.

" Mia" Yasmin said happily, she was sitting between Ashton and Kaleb. " Come sit with us"

I shook my head. " No thanks, we need food so I'm going to go to the store"

" I can give you a ride" Nick quickly offered. Kaleb sighed slouching deeper into the couch. He looked away, it was clear he was struggling with a guilty look in his eyes.

He didn't deserve my forgiveness either. I came all the way here to paradise for some peace and to clear my head. But here they were.. I couldn't even have one day to fucking breathe.

" I rather walk.. I'm walking" I stated bluntly

" You sure? You can take my car" Amber offered.

I shook my head digging a hand into my hair." I need some air"

Before anyone else could say anything to me, I hurried out of the house.

" Mia" Nick called out as I stepped onto the sidewalk.

" Leave me the fuck alone, Nicholas!" I spat angrily as I quickened my pace. I expected Nick to chase after me and when he didn't, I could breathe a little easier. Taking a deep I sighed doing my best to enjoy the hot sun and dry breeze. Amber's family beach house was only a few miles from a popular shopping center that also had a grocery store. A health conscious grocery store.. but a grocery store none of the less. The store was alive with tourists and local shoppers, quickly I grabbed a shopping cart started my slow trek.

Numb mindedly I smelled and analyzed the fresh fruit before putting them into the cart, I tried to focus on what I can make that everyone would like but ended up spending up too much time in one section.

" Excuse me"

I couldn't be sure they were talking to me until a their presence didn't leave. Casually I brushed a curl back as I looked up. I froze in awe. Over six foot tall tan guys with broad shoulders, biceps and tattoos weren't something new to me. But that's not what caught my attention, it was his eyes. They were two different colors, one a deep chocolate brown, the other a mesmerizing sky blue.