Two ‎✧ ೃ༄

Zayn had awaken to the smell of a cooked English breakfast the next day and was quick to hop out of the warm, cozy bed to go greet Louis who was standing barefoot with just an oversized shirt and underwear on in the kitchen. "Mm, smells good, Lou."

"Thanks, Zayn. Harry's favourite so, thought I'd treat him and you by cooking it. How'd you sleep?" Louis smiled, wrapping his arms around the boy who very quickly cuddled into his hold, enjoying every inch of the warmth in which Louis radiates. "Good. Always sleep good in here."

"Glad to hear. Sleep is important for you. Gives you energy and keeps you strong." He lectured with a chuckle, ruffling Zayn's hair. Zayn simpered up at him. "Got any lectures today?"

"One on different fine art styles." He pouted, biting at his nails. Art is one of his favourite things which is why he chose to do the course but as much as he loves and appreciates art, he would much rather draw, paint and work with different mediums himself instead of sitting down and hearing someone drone on about antiquated artists and styles for hours on end. "Not looking forward to it."

"Ah, bunch of talking then?"

"Yep. Talking and note taking. My two least favourite things." He groaned dramatically and took a seat by the table, Louis dishing up the breakfast onto plates with fairly large portions as he had made slightly too much for the three of them. "Right. Eat what you can, I won't be mad if it's not much. C'mere, Haz."

Harry yawned and stumbled over to Louis, nuzzling his cheek against him. "Not hung'y."

"Yes you are, you haven't eaten yet today and you need to fill up that tummy of yours before we leave. It's your favourite and I'll cut it up for you if you'd like, little one." Louis hummed, rubbing Harry's back. Harry's always had an issue with eating which was why Louis always ensured he made the younger boy's safe and/or favourite foods. It encouraged him to eat and made him feel more comfortable about the food he's taking in. Harry's grateful for it and thanks Louis whenever he can as if it was up to him he would be ashamedly counting calories and skipping meals.

"Umm. Cut it up, p'ease?" The smaller boy asked, looking towards his boyfriend with clear eyes and a thumb to his lips.

"Will do, Haz. Thumb out your mouth." Louis beamed fondly and cut up the food, spoon feeding it to the boy until Harry took control and fed himself. "Good boy."

"Harry's a cute little, Louis." Zayn said, watching the two of them as he ate himself. "And you're really, really good to him."

"Thank you and It's true, he very much is. Quite cheeky though, he drew on the carpet the other week - thank God he used a non permanent pen." Louis chuckled, "I bet you're a cute little yourself, and I hope that one day I can witness your little side."

"Mhm, maybe one day. I'm probably gonna struggle slipping now." He sighed, "It was already hard for me to slip because of the environment, as well as the fact I haven't slipped in months. Now it's just been made worse."

"Perhaps you could come here and slip for a bit while we're out, since you can't slip around others? It's calm and relaxing here, you can pop on some calming music through the speakers too. We won't come back until you're safely out of the headspace and you can use Harry's stuff if needed?" Louis asked, taking a mouthful of his own food, "Jeez, I reckon I could become a chef after creating a meal this good."

"I'll think about it, maybe... And I won't lie, it's a good meal. What do you think, H? Did your Daddy make a good meal, huh?" Zayn giggled, looking over towards Harry.

Harry giggled back and nodded, beans all over his face and in his curly hair. "A typical toddler." Louis laughed, "Looks like we'll be having a bath this morning then?"

"Bath! Bath! Bath!" The little one chanted, sucking on his fingers.  "Bath wif Daddy!"

"Bath with Daddy, Hm? You've invited me into your bath-time. We'll see." He teased, getting up and putting the plates and cutlery to wash in the sink, mentally making a note to come back and clean them up later. He held his hand out for Harry who instantly got up and grabbed one of Louis' fingers to hold on. "Right, Zayn. Me and this little monster will be in the bath. Feel free to stay, or leave for your lecture. I'm guessing you have to go back and get ready, yeah?"

Zayn got up, checking the time on his phone. Realising he only had a good twenty minute to race home, get ready and attend his lecture. "Yeah. Thank you for the brekky, and for letting me stay. 'Appreciate it lots."

"No problem." Louis smiled and wandered into the bathroom with Harry who was now babbling to himself about something completely random, trying to take his own shirt off but failing miserably. Zayn smiled at the two of them and left the dorm, returning to his own.

Thankfully he was met with an empty room, his roommate no where to be seen. However his bedsheets were all over the floor, empty beer cans were plotted around and odd substances were covering the countertops. It was clear some sort of party happened in his room last night, or maybe his roommate just had an orgy with multiple people because there was no way in Hell that just two people created this mess. He sighed softly and changed out of the clothes in which he was previously wearing, shoving on a hoodie with dungarees and a beanie; it was cold outside and he wanted to be warm. He hated when his ears stung and his nose turned red, especially while he was sat in the old lecture halls. (They should really invest into some decent heating.)

Once changed, he styled his hair and grabbed his bag, walking to the lecture hall. The hall in which his class was scheduled for wasn't too far away - just around the corner from where his dorm was based so he didn't travel too far which he was quite pleased about. He took his usual seat towards the back and popped on his AirPods: Phoebe Bridgers playing softly for some background noise while he waited for the lecture to start. A pencil in his hand and a notebook in front of him.